1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Answer: I love RP but havent been around many ppl whos comfortable with it. So im beginners lv. Played DnD for two days. And plays characters for some halloweens. I had fun making this application so I know Ill love RP even more.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Answer: Taowhatei (aka Roèd aka bennie), who I absolutely ADORE has recommended you and shes usually right about what Ill like. I have also accidentily spied on /maraudersOOC and like what I see. (for my justification I was in free trial mode and could see everybodys comments but as much as I wanted to was not allowed to leave any comments myself)
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Answer: Making an character whos so unlike yourself that it makes it exiting. But still a playable character. Socialicing with other RP characters.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Answer: Having a solid personality that will evolve over time along with the happenings and change of emotions.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
Answer: I m only lv 31. So maybe with time if noones in my lv range. no exp
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Answer: Never gone PvP, so I have no idea yet. It intimidates me to have RL enemies(the owners of the char), my guess is that they can make this game not worth playing if they come for revenge over and over again?? (happend in some other online game). But I guess being a member of a guild may prevent this behaviour towards my char.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Answer: Thorunn. I am an Rogue, female Orc . Fights for myself and friends. Needless to say Im with the Horde.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Answer: Im willing to take any chances for friends.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Answer: Strenght and Shine!.. um.. Honor! Im Thorunn. I grew up "willd": my mother died even before my first prey for Kosh'arg, and considering the postwar troubles noone had the wealth to take in a second child, So I fended for my self, gathering herbs, hunting, stealing, begging until a time in my teens while gathering psilocybe mushrooms in Feralas met Taowhatei. Hes been like a close brother to me and after some time I decided to leave behind my skeptic nature, grow trust and become a part of the Marauders. Taowhatei's kindness is like a balm for the soul, hes my role model.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Answer: Im trained in sublety, and Alchemy. Will make a good raider when older esp with STUN, ambush and Stealth on my resume.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Answer: Ill be obidient. Thorunn cannot bare to be an outcast again. Shes been a lone wolf too long.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Answer: Eager to please. I want to be of use.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Answer: Taowhatei's friends are my friends. Power to the Horde!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Answer: Then I am your orc.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Answer: Let the city burn. They wouldnt come for me. Save my friends. If Im ordered to , Ill ride in with them and save the city. But never on my own accord.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Answer: I, Thorunn swear my Oath to The Marauders. You have my ax, sword and word.
LETS BRING ON THE BLOOD AND THUNDER!!