1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've been RPing ever since Burning Crusade and played on the RP servers Sporregar, Moonglade, Argent Dawn and now Defias Brotherhood for quite a while. I've been in tons of different guilds over the years, so I'm what you'd call a rather experienced RP'er.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I've been looking lately for guild, that would fight my character and I believe your guild is perfect for him plus I also wanted to be in a very serious and experienced RP guild.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Inventing a character and develop him through socialising with other players.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A person who's creative and puts time into developing a character and stay in that character instead of suddenly playing "yourself", if that makes any sense.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
My character is lvl 54 right now so it may take a little while before I'm able, but I've had a lot of experience with raiding so sure I'm up for it! Nothing better than to raid with your guildmates.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I like the whole thing about doing events with your guild no matter if it's PvP or raiding, so sure I'm interested and I do have some experience from a few arena teams and such.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Markaleth Darksun and I'm a sin'dorei!
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Whoever I devote my loyalty to I also devote my life to! I'll fight till the bitter end for every cause my superiors ask me to.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
When I was but a child my parents where casted out from Quel'Thalas for experimenting with dark magic. They raised me to become a warlock, but I showed no impressive skill in the dark arts or with magic at all. In anger my father punished me daily tormenting me with his magic. I grew older and was one day able to sneak up behind him and slit his throat with his own knife. I ran from the house and hid in a nearby forest. After living there in a few days the earth suddenly began to rumble and I watched in terror as an army of the dead marched through the woods heading straight for Quel'thalas. I later joined the surviving elves of Quel'Thalas and followed Kael'thas till his defeat in Norhrend.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Even though I'm young for an elf, I've been fighting almost all my life. As I grew up I was taught never to show mercy. I've been frowned upon by many cowardly soldiers for my apparently insatiable bloodlust.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Hahaha! Throw me into a fight or give me whatever order you wish, I won't disappoint.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I'm not just another dumb meathead who knows how to wield a weapon. I'm not very easily outsmarted!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Ever since I returned from Northrend I've been travelling through Azeroth seeking a band of warriors, who I find strong and whom I wish to devote my loyalty to and now I've stumbled on yours, which seems like my ideal place to call "home".
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I do not have much experience as an officer and was never given any credit in battle, because I was frowned upon also by my superiors as mentioned earlier. I'm willing to learn though and I hope your warband holds some great warriors I can learn from and improve.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I'd aid my allies without question, because these are the ones I've pledged my loyalty to. Unless I've been given orders to aid the capital, it's not my war.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Every person that outranks my I will obey no matter what! I've great respect for hierarchy otherwise a warband would be nothing but a band of confused, armed men. Ranks are needed to keep order and I'll honor these ranks!