1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've been basically RPing since early Burning Crusade, I've played the game however since Vanilla =)
2) Why do you want to join us?
I'm currently looking for a new home, mainly a focus on the social aspect, RP and PvE (nothing too hardcore, but I play this game for mainly those three reasons.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
My definition would be to play out a character's thoughts, views, opinions, emotions, goals and adaptation towards his/her environment.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Practice, as for an excellent RPer, years of practice =D.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'd definatly want to raid as its my main focus (along with RP), I've killed everything from BC's raids till first 5 HC kills on DS.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I'd like to PvP, hesitant on Arena but definatly BGs.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(slightly hesitant on the name at the moment =/ so if possible bare with me)
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
My loyalty is to the warband, I will execute commands to fight for the warband's purposes.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I dwell into fel and shadows, my practice can be chilling to some but it is my own. I keep myself strong through my methods as it has served me well, and I carry my knowledge of the demonic arts with pride.
I have survived thus far because of the fel and the minions who bow to me, just like my enemies they know not to step in my gaze, who knows what curse might be upon them.
(again =D More development of the character atm, work in progress ect)
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Through my long years I've learnt of many ways of magic, but I'm known for shadow and fel. I command demonic minions to do my bidding and they make sure to accomplish it, for there are worse consequences than their death once I've recalled them back.
I have a wide knowledge of glyphs and the alchemical values of herbs, and I can put that use to my advantage, as an example a simple glyph on a shield can cause it's attacker to be showered in a burst of flame upon contact with a weapon.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
In order to master the fel I've chosen to rid myself of those traits, for once you see the horrors that I've seen when I was but a fel-dabbling pup soon you find the unquestionable need to be rid of such weaknesses. I am a veteran warlock of the horde, not a cowardly peon.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
A warband is as good as its members, find the corpses of my enemies and if by some undead ritual they would talk, then their souls would shake in the mention of my name, I am strong and the warband will be stronger with my addition.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
For knowledge of the unknown, for exploration, to see what hasn't been seen or touched yet. For conquest. For the glory of the warband.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I've fought along side the horde for as long as I remember, chosen to assist during the re-awakening of the Dark portal I've laid both eyes and death upon the alliance in Draenor, I was also chosen to put my expertise in the horde march against the forces of Northrend, those are but a few of my experiences.
(again, still developing this bad boy =D bare with me)
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
In times of war strategy is key. Without a capital city to feed its many citizens and raise more to make the warband stronger there would be no warband. A few pups getting caught and are unable to escape are unworthy of survivle due to their weakness, yet orgrimmar, like a den mother is capable of raising more pups, so that one day a strong pack can makes its presence known.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
My loyalty is to the warband, and I follow the warband's ways.