1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I Always tried to promote role playing while levalling Zeedo and any previous characters I've played. To me role playing is just as much a part of WoW as levalling and loot. In RL I have experience with tabletop role playing games and LARP as well.
2) Why do you want to join us?
For the high quality level of role playing that I hear you guys promote! Plus this kind of large scale RP is hard to come by without a guild these days.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Naratting or acting out the words and actions of a fictional character as if they were real.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Imagination, a sense of fun, a love of fantasy and an attention to detail.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I've never raided before however I am very interested in experiencing it for the first time with a freindly guild.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I like the occasional rated PvP but I'm certainly a far shot from "teh hardcorez". However like raiding I am willing to learn.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Yo. I'm Zeedo, Goblin Bilgewater cartel.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Am I willing to fight? Ha! I've been doin' this for as long as I can remember. I've hunted dragons, killed ogre chiefs and took on hordes of zombies. Yes I am willing to fight.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Used to run a body guarding bushiness back on Kezan before the disaster. Good business, people felt safe with us. I mean who wouldn't when they have a hulking demon watching there back? ...what are you looking at me like that for? Of course we used demons as muscle I'm one of the best warlocks around is that a problem to yah? Plus they don't ask for pay heh heh Anyway after that I was just some refugee bum in the slums of Orgrmimar but I clawed my way back to the top and now everyone knows my name, heck I'm surprised you don't pal. My hobbies include fine music, fine women, fine cocktails and the moolah to acquire said things with.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Haven't you been listening pal? I can summon my personal wrathguard right now and have him show you what I can do if you want.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Point it out I'll go kill it. Want something done? I'm your man. I can make things happen friend as long as I ain't getting shortchanged on the deal if you know what I mean.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Well your getting two bad boys for the price of one. My expert magical skills and whatever vicious, bloodthirsty chump I decided to pull out of the nether that day.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To tell yah the truth I'm bored! I've seen it all and done it all but most importantly I did it all on my own. I'm looking for a bunch off expert grave dodgers to roll with and see what I can do when I have some friends backing me up.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I've fought in Ashenvale, Stonetalon, Silithus, checked out Outland, tested out Northrend, rumbled in Vashj'ir, Deepholm, the twilight highlands and that's just to name a few!
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Ha! That's an easy one, help my friends. And then get my head checked out because after all, my home was burned a long time ago...
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Look I ain't gonna lie to you and say I'm the shining example of a loyal, dumb grunt because I 'aint. But I allso 'aint some crazy idiot looking to throw his life away by going against orders in a seriouse situation. I've been through wars and seen people die and I know that most of the time following orders and getting the job done is the way to stay alive and get paid but I allso know that blindly following orders left right and centre with no mind of your own not onlly makes you a chump but allso leads to inocent people getting killed.
I guess it's up to you if I'm "good enough"
Hoping to do business with you soon
(OOC PS: I can't do any in game stuff tonight but tomorrow (Monday 17th) I should be available all day so please message me here for when you want an in game interview. Thank you very much for reading and I can't wait to start making story's with you guys! ^^)