OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have
As for WoW I have little RP experience. Outside the game I was very actively playing Dungeon & Dragons, and took part in outdoor RP games
(wild west and some horror scenario), although that was couple of years ago.
Nevertheless, I'm really willing to learn what does it mean to be part of RP guild.
2) Why do you want to join us?
For years I was a member of guild on Scarshield Legion, which had exclusively raiding focus. Since I believe WoW has so much more to offer and my guild was planning only raid progress in MoP,
I have decided to leave and transfer to RP-PvP Mecca. Here I did research on forums and Marauders seem to be great place - active, structured and mature.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Be in the role and enjoy what comes. I will not always be what you expect, but most of the times you will enjoy.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Imagination and respect to others.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would be very happy to join raiding team. I'm not new to raiding, so I know how to get prepared and I have learned not to stand in fire and de-curse ;-).
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I'm actively playing BG and was part of arena team, so if my skills would be considered sufficient, I would gladly join.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Me be Pipinek, proud member 'o da Darkspears.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Pipinek be always fightin' enemies 'o da Horde. Cut da head 'o foes and build da hill from dem. Dat be bringin' me joy.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
My dad be tellin' me who be da traitors of trolls. He be explainin' dat our enemies be breakin' our homeland, day be bringing legion and day be helpin' firelord commin' back.
He be dyin' from da hands of our enemies and me be promisin' revenge.
Me be learnin' da art 'o magic and secrets 'o alchemy. Me be travellin' around da world to gain all da knowledge.
Me be trainin' fer years my skills, me be not sleepin' but practicin' and NOW me be ready to burn our foes.
Aszhara and Tyrande be dyin' sooner or later. Me be hunting dem now.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Me be learnin' all ways 'o magic. Fire, frost, arcane - me be knowin' dem all.
Plus me be very good chef, especially when me be catching tasty gnome.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Me be able to sneak into da Stormwind city and kill my target, me be able figtin' beasts.
But me be thinkin' dat not be wat guild be needin' now. We gonna go for war, we needin' be prepared.
When da war start, dan me be listenin' orders and bring da victory to Horde!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Me be tough and be learnin' fast, mon. Skilled in ways 'o magic, friendly to Horde, deadly to our enemies.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
War be commin'! Me be recently on covert operation on Proudmoore's island with da task me not wanna talk now.
But me be feelin' safe place be what troll be needin' those days.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
When black dragon be attackin' our world, me be one of da few who be hellpin' to slay him. When firelord be tryin' to burn da world, me be among da heroes who be pushin' Ragnaros to abbys.
When alliance be attackin' our people on different fronts, me be there and figtin' den all. Me have experience in both.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
My friends be hard warriors 'o da horde. Dey be knowing what war be. On da other hand, city be full 'o kids and old man. Dey be needin' my help more and dat be my place.
Should aliance dogs be killin' my friends meantime, Pipinek be hunting' dem down, one by one and eat day hearts, still beatin'.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
We be in da war. Word of officer mon be order for me.
Me be lookin' for ya answer, officer mon.