1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!) A little bit of Rp, although i think theres more i can learn
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join a diverse Rp community that also offers PvP
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
getting immersed in one of the best aspects of WoW - the lore & story!
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
someone with a detailed character who doesnt impose heavily on other Rpers
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am interested in PvP. Ive done lots of RBGs and a little arena with close mates, but not to high level
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Lazzik Goldgrin - Goblin
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yeeeaah. A good fight's always fun, right?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Well, i worked for my pops whose in the zeppelin transport biz under Steamwheedle but, after a certain...incident...i dont work for him no more.
I'm an engineer by trade and passion (rockets, bombs, that sorta thing), and Im a warlock. A Fel Engineer.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
To be honest, I've not got a lot of experience in combat. And I might not look much against a big, muscly, testosterone-overloaded orc women but im good with explosives! Way I see it, is what good are muscles and power against a rocket gun?
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
You'll just have to trust me. C'mon. Goblins don't lie!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I can be ruthless when the price is right. Have me on your side and I'll blow your enemies into smithereens!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Things I need:
Unwilling subjects for explosives testing
I think the warband can provide this
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Very little, really. We had a couple of skirmishes with pirates, back with the Steamwheedle Cartel. And I survived so..there you go!
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Undermine can look after itself! Theyre all crooks and criminals there anyways!!!! If youre my friend or ally, you can count on my help. Maybe if you give me a bit of compensation for the trouble, of course..
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes, sir! *flashes a gold-toothed grin*