1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!): I have very little RP experience as a death knight, although overall my experience as a normal Roleplayer is fairly good.
2) Why do you want to join us?: I wish to have a purpose, a mission, and to serve the Horde once more.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay? To act out another person's life, perhaps fictional, in the ways that that 'person' would go about in their lives/routines.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer? Good grammar, politeness, abiding to what people say, expressing their opinion if they think that something may be over-powered.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have: No, sorry.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these: I do not have interest in these groups.
MORE TO BE ADDED IN, ONE SECOND.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from. My name is Sunlyx Runesnow, I am a Blood Elf.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband? I definitely will be ready to fight. It is what I was made for.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I prefer to jump into action, not backing down until my opponent has fallen to the dust or screams for mercy several times.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat? I am a Death Knight, trained to be almost merciless in my killings, specialized in the art of Frost to destroy my enemies, preferably by ripping their spine out, freezing them and smashing them into pieces with their spine.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
While I was in the Lich King's service, disobedience would have gotten me beaten, lack of strength would have killed me on the first day and as with disobedience, I would have been killed or beaten for cowardice. So I just about definitely do not show any of these traits (or TRY to anyway)
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am strong and adept with my specialization, and I am also fairly good at strategies and beating people, usually Alliance soldiers, to death with just about anything on the battlegrounds.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I would like a purpose, since now that the Lich King was slain, I would have no purpose if I did not join anything, such as this Warband, and would have been doomed to wander aimlessly in the plains of Azeroth.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would attempt to do both, first sneaking to save my friends and allies, then charging towards my capital city with my friends and allies, as since the capital needed 'any and all aid' it would be logical to bring these allies with me to save the Capital. Plus, it would most likely be suicide to approach the Capital on my own with no aid what-so-ever.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am fully prepared to show respect and obedience towards my superiors, I will not show any disrespect towards my superiors, ever.
Thank you, and goodnight.