OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
No experience whatsoever. I like reading about lore alot, so I'm curious to try out RP'ing
2) Why do you want to join us?
It's a thing I've never tried out before in WoW and it might add a whole lot to the game. So I started reading on the forums and came across your thread and it was the one that spoke to me the most.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Immerse yourself in your character, let your imagination work and just have fun.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Being social, showing respect to fellow players and just be kind. Having a vivid imagination and coming up with interesting twists for your character too
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'd like to yes, so far my raiding experience is LFR and some normals in Cata. Furthermore i like doing old content for fun, achis and transmog gear.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I pvp'd alot in Cata, in MoP I slacked off a bit but I'm anxious to get going again and start doing arenas.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Zulldar Frosthorn, a Tauren Death Knight
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I always fight to the best of my ability. Evil must be dealt with swiftly and brutally.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Zulldar was a promising Tauren warrior. During the Scourge invasion of Thunder Bluff he was killed and later raised as an undead puppet, serving the Lich King. After the battle of Light's Hope Chapel he regained his free will and vowed to get his vengeance on the Lich King. After Arthas' defeat he wandered around, looking for a purpose in life. Rejected by most of his tribe for being an abomination to the Earth Mother, he grew bitter but never lost his honor or his ideals.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have harnessed the powers of the frozen north in my blades, together with my neverending thirst for vengeance. The biting cold will freeze my enemies' souls, and while their life leaves their bodies they will know what it is to be cold and alone. And they will suffer as I have suffered.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
The Lich King already tried to break me and while he may have killed my body, he could not take my spirit. I do not fear death, for I already am dead. And those who try to strike me better be prepared to die.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am a ferocious warrior, fiercely loyal to the horde, with a deep-filled hatred against the alliance, and humans in particular. While slaughtering enemy soldiers for the glory of the Horde and the Warband is the highest virtue imaginable, I am also an honorable warrior. I will not weep over the corpses of innocent alliance civilians, but my blades will not be stained by their blood. There is nothing less honorable than than slaughtering defenseless targets.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
These are dangerous times and warriors belong on the battlefield. Combat is what I'm good at, there is nothing else for me.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I am a veteran of Northrend and served under the Knights of The Ebon Blade.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
It's been a long time since I set foot in Thunder Bluff and any of my kinsmen look at me as an abomination. My brothers in arms are the single most important thing I have now, and I will have to die again before I let anything happen to them.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
In order to win battles and survive, strict obedience and respect must be shown. It's as simple as that.