1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Roleplayed on a German World of Warcraft RP Server, LotRO, AoC, WAR, experienced with Pen & Paper and LARP. However, I am not a native speaker of the english language, so please forgive me some mistakes =/
2) Why do you want to join us?
Because I think my character Thrun fits perfectly into the concept, as he is an apprentice Blademaster, gifted by the spirits, willing to fight for the horde (and make some money with it)
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
BEING one's character.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good roleplayer defines his character through roleplaying itself. His character is deep, has strengths and weaknesses, fits into the setting, however being an individual.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I don't know yet, I have no raiding experience at all.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am interested but have only few experience.
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Thrun, proud Orc.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
The ancients blessed me and gave me the task to fight. So I fight. For the warband, for the Orcs, for the Horde! An', hrm, I still need to make a living - so I'll be fighting for the gold, too. *grins*
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
As you see, I'm a quite young Orc. To be precise, I have seen twentyfive winters. I was born in an internment camp in the Eastern Kingdoms, but I have few memories dating back to that time. My life began in Kalimdor, where Blademaster Fulg recognised my talent and taught me to fight like the wind: cold as ice, cutting as a headsman's axe, without fear, without remorse - the wind has no heart where these feelings could dwell.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am not only skilled in melee combat. The ancients, the ghosts guide my way and my blade. They bestowed upon me the gift of blinding speed and deadly precision. Even though I am young and probably unexperienced, my feet shall shatter the ground on which my enemies walk, and roaring thunder shall bring them down, for I will execute them in the name of the Horde.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
If I'd be weak, disobedient or a coward, do you think the ancients would have chosen me? Do not question the wisdom of my forefathers.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
By now, we all know I am more than appropriate, don't we?
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I seek friends to fight by their side. I want at least some whom I can trust in a world full of lies and treachery, lacking honour and loyalty.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
In the last 4 years I fought as a mercenary in Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms and even Northrend.
9) Moral Question
As I have no chance to free the city on my own, I help my friends and allies. Afterwards, we head towards the besieged city.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I show respect to my ancestors. I showed respect to my mentor. I will respect my superiors and follow their commands.