1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
My experience with RPing mainly comes from Warcraft 3 Custom games. There i passed many challenges to be allowed in RP games that are exclusive to other people, However, i have never RPed in WoW, as i was never interested in it untill i started doing it in Warcraft 3
2) Why do you want to join us?
Im looking for a fun, active guild that has RP events, and with the different races in the Warband, the internal affairs become a good Lead up to RP.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay? Having fun with people in character, being reasonable and having different views as characters leads to a fresh look on the game. Im done with the 'Pew pew loot" stuff
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer? Well im a man of principels (did i spell that right?) as is my character, so i think that will work out well. Next to that i'm willing to be a very active member in your guild.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have? My experience started in classic where i started raids for my brother and he took over. In TBC i got into black temple and cleared mount hyjal before the nerf. In WOTLK i tanked everything (With this character). In Cataclysm i stopped playing. And in MoP i've cleared MSV and HOF in raid finder.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these? Well i have Pvped all the time in the 8 years i was playing, But never focused on it, Im starting to get more pvp gear in MOP aswell.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Calairn, a Tauren Warrior of the Ragetotem tribe.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
By my Blood and Honour i do, Since most of my Tribe was killed during the Grimtotem invasion of Thunder bluff, And the Sillitid war won, i have an Emptiness in my heart and search for a authority to serve
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything. I was one of two children having an older brother. As in most families my brother was trained to lead and i was trained to serve. My brother Octavios and i were send of to serve in the Qiraji War at Cenarion Hold. My Brother was a Sergeant of our Squad, and i was second in command. However my brother... He died fighting a Qiraji overlord. I was able to defeat the Overlord, but when i got to my brothers body life had already escaped him. Altough promoted to Commander of the Cenarion vanguard, i felt hatred flowing in my veins. I was depressed untill i was called upon to travel to Northrend to fight the Lich King. After i build a reputation for myself among the Horde, i found peace at the Taunka. After that i was called to serve in Pandaria, and that's where we are now...
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
The Tauren strenght is ofcourse commonly known, and i'm a master with two-handen weapons, but what specializes me comes from my Tribe. Speed and Agillity is commonly known among the Ragetotem. The Only Tribe to come close to our speed and agillity is the Bloodhoof tribe.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period? I've learned to serve and so i will. Altough i have my leading skills gained from my time as commander at Cenarion hold and might question actions if seen unhonorable by me.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband? My Fighting skill along with my leading capabillities, Next to that i've been trained to serv untill i got to be commander, so i respect my superiors and will obey them.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband? To find a goal in my life, to use my abillities to serve the Horde and its residents.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role. I was a warrior among my tribe and a Grunt at my first year at Cenarion hold. After that i got promoted to Commander for winning a battle many people would see as unwinnable. After the War ended i was send back home untill called to march to northrend. I was stationed in dragonblight as a Blood guard, Having a squad of 11 men behind my back. we've made mutiple assualts on scourge bases and established a hold at the wrathgate.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city? I would think tactical, who would defend my allies? Draenei, humans, dwarfs? I can take on mutiple humans and dwarves but the mighty draenei would make a challenge. I would always try to free my comrades first but i would do so in a tactical way as im no druid or rogue. Together with my comrades i would march to my home city.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced. By the great hunt,i swear obedience to the Warband and it's members, may my ancestors and my brother watch at me with pride as i serve a cause... As i serve the Warband!...
(( Sorry if there are grammar/spelling mistakes, English is not my native language and i'm typing this on a shitty laptop