""edited, decided to go for BE instead of orc
OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've been playing wow since release. First started in Venture Co. good RP times, RPed all the way to early BC, then quit RP since it was screwed up by trolls and i
got frustrated. I started RP again recently. Playing wow is too mainstream now, want to spice it up again with RP. I joined Vile Thorns with my rogue last week,
a rogue only rp-pvp guild. Enjoying RP again ever since.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I heard Marauders are good rp-pvp guild. Some in my guild also recommended Marauders.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Opening a portal and going to another world and living as your other self. Ever watched the japanese anime series Sword Art Online?
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
One who sees things with his/her toon's eyes and beyond game mechanics. Brings realism and becomes a person, not a god.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'm kind of bored of pve but I'm willing to explore new content. I didnt raid in vanilla, did pretty much every raid in BC and WotLK, none in cata and i'm
yet to buy MoP
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Definitely. I wasnt much of a pvper until now. I loved wpvp and im skilled and i want to focus mainly on pvp from now on. I did arena only a little bit when it
was first integrated, no exprience in rbg.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Malkonar, bloodelf.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Its why I am applying to join the Marauders. I intend to leave many severed heads behind and rise in ranks, in both Horde and the warband.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was born in Silvermoon ciry to an arrogant family of mages. I did not have the ability to wield magic nor did i have any interest. I would rather punch in the face
or crack a skull with a stick instead of chant some words, ever since childhood. While my pampered brothers exceled in magic, i was the shame of the family
and wouldnt even be introduced to guests. As it appeared that i would never wield magic, my family disowned me and sent me to the orphanage in Orgrimmar
when i was a child. I remember my fathers word clearly as he gave me away: "Let him live like an animal amongst animals". Not that i cared much mind you,
i was glad to be out of there and amoungst warriors, "animals" as he would say.
I cant wait for the time my blade can cut through his magic.. I will make the rest of his and my arrogant brothers' lives extremely painful and put their heads
on a pike.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I was trained well by the guards of Orgrimmar. It amused them to see an elven kid swinging an axe while screaming "for the horde!". So i was an entertaintment
at the beginning. But when i showed promise, i was trained seriously. They trained me to wield any weapon. But i was most comfortable and skilled with
two-handed weapons. Once in awhile adventurers would visit, and i would have them show me some moves or share their knowledge on the art of war. I am still
learning, and trying specialize on killing mages..
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will join a warfront and fight against Alliance and earn an insignia. I am willing to take any other tests to prove myself.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I was born a warrior into a family of mages so i think i was.. "born" for battle. If i cant match the Marauders in skill, i will battle until i can but i have the guts and
thirst for blood if nothing else.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Since i do not have a family, i tought to find me a new one.. one of masters of battle who can teach me and help me sharpen my skills. I also have a hunger for
Alliance flesh. I wish to join the warband and gain mentors and companions as we hunt down Alliance filth.. especially mages.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have not tested my steel against worth opponents. But i will have joined the warfronts and slay Alliance by this application reaches you. I will report the
outcome, and i do not plan to die. I am eager to learn the ways from a battlemaster and will prove that it didnt go to waste!
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I will never leave a comrade behind to die, especially in Alliance hands. Loyalty and companionship are what i learned as an orphan. I would break apart any
Alliance filth until i save them and rush to my city. If i was too late, i would ride to the nearest Horde capital to reinforce it. I do not bear any love for Silvermoon
but my duty would be to take it back at all costs, not die a certain death without making Alliance pay ten fold!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I was mentor by Orgrimmar guards. I know how to fall in.