OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Honestly, I have none yet. Though I've always liked to play roleplaying games for the immersion (started with Might and Magic VI back in the days - good times!). In WoW, I like to do quests for the storylines and I do know a thing or two about lore. I've been playing since vanilla, so I think I'm a fairly experienced player.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join a guild that's friendly and social, that does PvP and roleplay events occasionally. The Shatterskull Marauders seems perfect!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Immersion into the games' universe. Digital theatre and storytelling.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Creativity: being able to put your character in situations and react to them in a way that makes it interesting for yourself and your fellow players.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I don't think I will be able to raid. Plus, my character hasn't reached lvl. 90 yet (currently lvl. 58).
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Very. In Cataclysm I played mainly for PvP. I did a lot of BG's and 2v2 arena with a friend. I did PvP my forsaken priest (Cella on this realm) and experimented with healing as discipline as well as melting faces as shadow. (I prefered the face-melting part.)
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
If you truly wish to know, my name is Zormak Grimblood. Orc and proud to be master of demons, shadow and chaos.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Fight for the Horde? Hah! I would rather hide in the Cleft of Shadow for the rest of my life. However, I am interested in your so called 'warband'. I think a collaboration can be interesting for both of us.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
After deciding to delve into the... darker part of the arcane, I tried to find ways of enhancing my growing powers. During the years I studied the crafts of inscribing scrolls with fel magic, creating potions and elixirs and powerful transmutations. I will offer my services to your warband if needed for free, as I don't need gold as much as you undoubtly do. I think that is all you need to know about me. Knowing my history is of no use to you.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have made several pacts with powerful demons. I know you're thinking that I am yet another reckless, corrupted Orc seeking power. Though the last statement may be true, I am anything but reckless. I dedicated myself to years and years of study before even attempting to summon the smallest of imps from the Twisting Nether. I know how to control and manipulate these demons and I will put them to use in combat.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I don't think I need to prove anything. As I said, this collaboration will be of use to both of us. I will provide you my powers and you will provide me a place in your ranks. That should suffice for now.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I think I have said everything I needed to say about this subject.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Blood exists to flow. I want to further develop my powers. Don't we all? I need to fight, put years of study in practice on the battlefield. Though I like Garrosh's mentality, I do not wish to fight in the name of the Horde. I will lend you my powers if you grant me a place in your warband.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I used to be a fighter. I have beheaded many alliance soldiers with my axe. Though those days are gone, my powers now far exceed those of a puny war-axe. In the last years, I have experimented in the field on Humans, Dwarves and Night Elves with positive results.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Friends? Haha, this must be a trick question.
If the captives are partners in war and have proved to be of use in the past, then I will not hestitate to burn the shackles off of their ankles and corrupt all the Alliance who imprisoned them.
If they're not, then I will ride to Orgrimmar to see what's going on there. That will be far more interesting than freeing some fools who were being stupid enough to get captured.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
If that are the rules in your warband, then fine. Even though I do not like the idea, I will follow orders on the battlefield, as I think that proper bloodshed cannot happen unco÷rdinated.
Just don't expect me to parade around in Orgrimmar proudly waving your banner around.