1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Answer: I’ve played a bit RP for some time ago, but it has never been something I had been able to do more because I couldn’t find any players who were willing to do RP. No doubt that I want to learn more
2) Why do you want to join us?
Answer: Because from the moment I learned of the guild I have wanted to join it.
one reason is that I love roleplaying in a game like this (gives more characterfeeling)
another reason is that I heard that you are forming a rbg team and I do usually pvp and together with a nice roleplay, I am on it.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Answer: RP is the way you play your character. Who you are, where he comes from and why he is the person he is “today”. Roleplay is being the character you want to play, and go all the way with his story.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Answer: a good roleplayer is one knows what it means to be the character, respect that others do it and sticks with his characters’ story (doesn’t change his storyline now and then)
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Answer: Of course I would like to raid. But not very often. My primary playingstyle is PVP, arenas and RBG. but , I have raided a lot on my tank/dps way back to vanilla wow.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Answer: I have played a lot of Arenas and some RBG’s for around a year + a bit more I guess.
so im not completely lost in the battle of pvp
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I heard it from my brother who recently joined you, his name is “Fárandir”
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Answer: My name is Drégar, born and raised as a Tribal orc
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Answer: I am ready to raise my blade in the name of the Horde and to defend against any threats that the warband should meet
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Answer: I was born In a Orcish tribe in Durotar. A tribe that were away from the city itself but stood ready if we were summoned to battle by the call of the warchief. I grew up in the small tribal village and raised in the ways of a shaman, taught to honor my ancestors and my clan. Above all I was taught to never lay down my arms and give up a fight “victory or death”. My life was quite and easy. While my father was the elder shaman of the tribe, was he also an inscribtor and my mother were the tribes’ herbalist and taught the effects from each of the plants in azeroth, healing or damaging. I was taught both of those fine arts and master them as much as someone iv’e been taught. my tribe and I were living I honor and without clouded thoughts. Until a day where a legion of alliance troops stormed our village. The tribe were razed, families had been slaughtered and for myself, I was taken as a prisoner as few of the other young orcs that had survived and brought to Tiragarde Keep in Durotar.
After being interrogated by several soldiers about warinformation that I couldn’t give them, I suddenly heard a sound of thunder from outside the walls. It was the horde who charged into the keep, freed us and armed us so we were able to pay back the favor. From that very day, I owed my legions to the Horde, and stands ready to raise my blade in its name. to honor the Horde, my ancestors and to fight against anyone who should be brave enough to raise a brawl by offending me, my companions or my clan.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Answer: I have been raised and trained in the ways of an enhancement shaman, and the legacy of the shamanism has gone through a ages of generations in our tribe. My blades and mastery of the elements gives me an large opportunity by using my surroundings as a weapon against my enemy and has brought me to many victories in the walls of the arena and outside at the battlefield.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you Answer: plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will never back down from a battle. To back down from a fight would bring dishonor to my family legacy as much as to my ancestors. To back down from a fight would to be giving up my own honor.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Answer: I have fighting skills and I have learned much from the world, elements as from my ancestors. My blades will cut through any opponent that the Warband requires of me.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I have seen many things in my journey to become a shaman of Azeroth, traveled many lands, traveled days, night and fought many battles in many arenas and it is in battle I have found out who I am, what I must do. I am a battle shaman. And I will let my fury be released in relentless battles against those who oppose the warband and its companions.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Answer: I have was called to open war amongst many against the scourges of the lich king. But it was at the Cataclysm my teachings as a shaman grew. Along with the druids of Hyjal I’ve accompanied to save the mountain from the twilight apocalypse, and traveled to Depths Deepholm with a large groups of shamans, where I from each of them learned from what I could.
I have fought as a highly damaging shaman in the arranged battles in the arenas and so in the war fields or so-called “battlegrounds”
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Answer: I would ride in aid of our capital city, and at the victorious end of the battle I would raise a mug in the name of our honored lost companions
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Answer: I will honor the hierarchy of the warband as I will respect the word of the officers