1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Tabletop RP (SLA Industries, D&D, Cyberpunk, Victoriana)
Live Action RP (Vampire the Masquerade, Lorien Trust UK)
Internet (Earthen Ring, Argent Dawn, Defias Brotherhood, The Sha'tar)
Total experience - 11yrs
2) Why do you want to join us?
You have been recommended to me as a reputable RP guild
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Creating a character from your own imagination with individual thoughts, feelings and personality seperate from your own. Then enacting that character as appropriate.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Common sense regarding actions and plot, for example, not behaving in a fashion which would seriously contradict accepted lore without a reason (ie - your character is insane and believes strange things), respecting other RPers by not seeking to take away from their experience, not "God Emoting" when attacking or interacting with others, not confusing IC behaviour with OOC behaviour (ie - not being angry with someone OOC for attacking your character IC)
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
LFR since Cataclysm. Ex raid officer from WoTLK expansion on Earthen Ring. Main Tank and DPS.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Some experience of PvP but a willingness to learn and work as a team. Definately interested in taking part in PvP with other guildmembers.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
In-game from a member of Toxic Waste
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Frobscottle Crackpan, Goblin
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I'm green, I'm mean and I'm great for morale! I like tinkering with gadgets and working on machinery. I am also a dab hand at enchanting weapons and armour. When I'm not working I like to kick back and enjoy a drink with friends, maybe take an excursion off to Alliance territory to spy them and see if I can catch one on their own to shiv up in the dark... Pickpocketing drunken Stormwind Guards... general mischief!
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am more handy to have around than an octopus wielding gnomish army knives! I am willing to sacrifice the glory of stabbing up opponents in order to keep them incapacitated and debhilitated so that my colleagues can smash their skulls in. I'm not all about the blood and gore, I'm about the skill and style! I'm fantastic at sneaking, stealing, spying, smooth talking and generally anything beginning with an "S" if you catch my drift!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Easy! Just hanging around you guys will show I'm not some kind of wimp midget and I've never EVER failed on a contract! I take my work seriously and fulfill my contracts TO THE LETTER! My reputation depends on delivering bang for buck! As for lack of strength, well I'm not one to benchpress a pregnant Tauren but I have other strengths, such as will, intelligence, ingeniuity and persistance!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Erm... you really got to ask? I'm perfect! You guys need someone chirpy who knows how to infiltrate and has a softer touch. You can't always bash down doors with your face to get results! Not that you guys do that all the time, but you got to admit if you ain't got sneaky sorts then you've got a weakness right there.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Honestly? Boredom. Plain and simple. It's a lonely life being a lonely loner and I'm tired of walking this lonely road alone. I wanna make friends with people that I'm not gonna have to kill in the near future!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well I've been self employed to date! Done various contracts, some for the Horde and some for private employers. Because of the nature of my work I can't discuss too many details but suffice to say I've been employed as a thief, spy, assassin, infiltrator and dancing girl.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I'd go help my friends and allies. One Goblin is not likely to make a difference to something on the scale of a siege and I'd be confident I could jailbreak my allies, meaning there'd be more of us to ride in aid of the siege later!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.