Hi Shatterskull Marauders
Here are my answers:
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've got some RP experience through 2 guilds one as barmen into Sin'dorei club and another into a mercenary group of troll. All of that on French realm.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I think about joining English server for a while, I choose Defias Brotherhood for the RP & PvP both thing I love into this game.
Using server forum I check for a RP PvP guild and yours was the more interesting one I see. Yours guild history is full of little history and battle. I read your forum since 3 days and I really appreciate it.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Playing my character with his own vision of life.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Being able to face any situation even if not desire. Being able to develop a good character history and evolve his mind accordingly to his history.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I could RAID with you, I see RAID to Naxramas at level 60, Karazhan at 70, Naxramas again at 80 and Icecrown Citadel, I don't see a lot of thing at Cataclysm, I kill the 4 first boss of Mogu'han deep.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I will like to play with you. I will not be a leader but i like discuss about strategy; I play a lot Pvp during WOLTK and always like it.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I discover your guild on official forum
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I'm Zwölth Frozentongue, a death knight troll
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I was resurrect to fight and it's the thing I do the best. I only good running to fight on my wolf. You will only hear my laugh and the sound on my frozen horn before being cut by my long sword.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I like fighting for the horde but it's not all I do. I like to discover world and help people I meet using my strength or my thinking.
I like listen history and discover strange place in world.
I'm not the more talkative troll, I prefer the silence and my word never gone without a really good reason.
Physically I'm quit classical except my blue eyes and my burning right ear. I was torture by an unfriendly group of pirates and the last thing they do before throw be beyond the rail of their boat is to cut some part of my body with a burning knife. This let me some ugly scars all over my body and my right ear gone.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I'm a corpse protective death knight, I was always between my enemies & my ally. I develop the faculty to heal myself and being able to support pain that anybody can't do. I wear two hand weapon and always be on the bloody line of the battle.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
It won't be very difficult because this is my life. They can't have cowardice or lack of strength in the middle of a battle. Disobedience could happen if the orders are completely absurd but this happen only one time.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
As corpse protective I could be useful in any case encounter by a warband, I don't talk too much so I won't disturb leader thinking, as a troll I will make you hear the fabulous sound of my laugh.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To gain allies, friend & fight every time.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I begin as a barmen into Sin'dorei group before being catch by pirates. I join a troll community as bloodknife to protect our tribe by fighting enemies.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Alone it will be hard to me to help them all but I will try to help friends or die trying.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I'm ready for that but some line mustn't be cross or allies could easily become enemies.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!
Have a nice read.