KAZUF'S APPLICATION TO JOIN THE MARAUDERS
OUT OF CHARACTER:
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I used to do a lot of role-playing on my first character, a human, because I found out that there was a really interesting tavern in Old Town full of mercenaries. Though I have never been in a RP guild, I RP'ed a lot. I started when I bought the game, in the beginning of Cataclysm.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join the Marauders because I really like this type of military role-playing, and I think that my warrior would really fit into this guild. I have also never role-played on the Horde side, and because of that I want to do it now.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
My definition of role-play in World of Warcraft is to create a story of your character and play as him, and talk like the character would if that world was real, and to interact with other player's stories with talking and emotes.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I think that to be a good role-player, you need to be polite, have good grammar, have respect for all the other role-players, and try to get as immersed as you can into your character.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would like to try a raid with you, but I have to say I have very little experience with that. I joined Ahn Quiraj at level 60 once with a group from Trade Chat, and we succeded on that, but I also tried Icecrown Citadel once, where our whoel 40-man group wiped. So if I am going to start raiding with the Marauders I would need a lot of help to start.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I would also like to try a little PvP. On Alliance I did a lot of battlegrounds in end-game Cataclysm, but that was some time ago. I've never done Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I heard about it on the Defias Brotherhood Forums, in the Thread called "Horde RP Guild LIst". There I saw the description of your guild and got interested in joining you.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Kazuf Hardhoof, the Explorer, an experienced Tauren Warrior.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes, I swear to the Earthmother to always be loyal to the Marauders, and to fight for the Marauders ,no matter what!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
My father, Yalar Hardhoof, was a farmer form Mulgore. I got raised by him, as my mother died when I was only a few months old. I used to watch great warriors pass through our little village, and to dream about performing such great deeds as they told us about. What I didn't know, was that my mother's father was one of those great warriors. I was the only grandson he had left who hadn't died yet, and so, when he passed away, I was granted all of his heritage. That included his armor, weapons and what little money he had left. I was 20 years old by then, and that day I decided to become a great warrior to honour my grandfather. So I traveled to Orgrimmar and started training with an experienced and old hero, and after 3 years there I bought a wolf and rode out to help the world. Right now, I am 30 years old.
One of my greatest hobbies is first aid. I learnt it form my father's mother, who knew a lot about bandages. I use it to heal damaged people's wounds.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have trained in the combat style of a warrior, specialzing in wielding a single, huge two-handed weapon, though I sometimes dual-wield two when in special situations. What makes me unique is my incredible strength and bravery in combat.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
If I enter a big battle during my initation period, I shall be one of the first to charge forwards. I will be ruthless, brave and strong when swinging my weapon. I will always follow command of my leaders, of course, and if they tell me to do something, I shall do it without waiting a second.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am tough, strong and able to take anything my enemies throw at me. I will never surrender unless my leaders tell me to do so, and I think the Marauders could have good use of me in any battle.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I wish to join the warband because I need something to fight for, and the Marauders seem like the excellent warband to fight for. The leaders seem to be experienced and well trained, and someone I could easily follow orders from, anywhere and anytime.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
As said, I have trained for three years under an experienced and old hero in Orgrimmar. My most recent mission was in the mysterious lands of Pandaria, where I have joined the Horde forces in fighting the dangerous Sha. I have entered the middle of the land, the Vale of the Eternal Blossoms, where I now fight as hard as I can to keep the sha from taking over.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I quickly rush to help to free my friends and allies, as then we can together travel to the capital city and join the forces. That would make a bigger difference since then we would be more people to help.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I will always show obedience and respect to my superior Marauders, and follow any order I recieve from them. I understand why this hierarchy must be maintained to keep it from falling into chaos.
Kazuf Hardhoof the Explorer