1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have been Rping in wow since the end of Wrath and I've been Rping on forums and other games for about 8-9 years
2) Why do you want to join us?
I have heard much about you and had several good experiences with members within the guild and wish to expand my roleplaying experience within world of warcraft
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplay is assuming the role of your character and placing yourself in their shoes.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good Roleplayer is one that doesn't meta-game, doesn't roleplay as ridiculously overpowered and one who does not take IC gripes out of character and vice versa.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would love to raid with you guys if I'm accepted but my level is a little low at the moment. If I enjoy it enough I may end up joining on my higher chars. My current guild has had some DS progression in Cata and my guild before (epica) that on Aerie Peak cleared Blackwing Descent when it was first out as well as ICC at the end of wrath.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I would be very interested in doing RBGs and Arenas with you. I have been doing arenas with friends since wrath and I've been doing Battlegrounds since vanilla but have no experience in rated battlegrounds
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Forums, friends, I saw afew of you Rping in Ratchet several times and I've been whispered by some of your members asking if I wanted to do Battlegrounds (Which was great fun :3)
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Me name's Kenval Quickblade, but you can call me Kenny, and I am a mighty goblin!
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Of course I am! You're speaking to the great Kenval Quickblade! You should expect no less of me.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Hmmm. Well I enjoy gamblin' and betting on arena fights and travelin'. Me 'n' Rhyario's done lot's o' that!
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I'm very good at being sneaky and discreet, I like my daggers and know how to use 'em and I make a great projectile! Chuck me at someone ya dislike 'n' I'll gut 'em silly!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Wait 'til 'ya see my daggers at work. Then ya won't think I'm a coward! As for the disobedience I could always sign ya a contract to prove how devoted I be.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
*Flexes in response to this, displaying to the interviewer his tiny, green, muscles* You'd be a fool not to want me with these rippling muscles!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I've been travelin' for so long and I'm bored of it. I wan'a do somethin' fun and exciting! Plus I'm sure all the goblin women'll come running when I tell 'em that I'm part of such a strong warband!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well... hmmm... I once stabbed a guy. I think his name was gizzle... or... something. Anyway! Gizzle or whatever his name was taught me how to stab and fight dirty but that's all the experience I've had.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would charge after me allies and chop down any of them Alliance that'd try 'n' stop me then once they'd been rescued we'd charge the city and try ta flank the scum, assuming that the city isn't in ruins... Probably not tha' best idea but I can't just leave me friends to rot in cells.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.