OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have
I've been RPing in defias brotherhood ally side for a long time with the name "Biterius", a funny druid. I was an officer in The Lordaeron Alliance, now i'm officering The Travelling Thespians
2) Why do you want to join us?
You guys seem active, and i'd like to form a raiding team on the horde side too
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Having drama-free fun
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good sense of humor with mutual respect
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I can, i'm experienced enough
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Nope, i don't PvP, after playing DotA2 WoWPvP seems so absurd to me
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Rhavz'amul, da son of Ana'thek da Cruel. Hailin' from da Skullsplitter tribe
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I be fightin', aha. I be willing to fight for da hoard and da warband
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Rhavz'amul, da son of Ana'thek da Cruel. Me like shootin' arrows, studyin' herbs and sniff dem smoke. I escaped from mah tribe cause me fatha wanted me to fight in da Arena, y'know da Gurubashi Arena, but i have nooo intention on killin' another poor troll which was forced to fight. So i escaped. Found meself here aftawards
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I shoot arrows, sometimes if i focus enough on ma good spirits i be shootin magical snake arrows, DEY JUMP !
Uhh.. also i can unlockah some regenerative powas locked in me body, feels good
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
You gimme arrow, i shoot, dat simple
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Me fatah raised me to be a tribe leader, i be knowin' how to handle stuff
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Makin' new friends, sharin' knowledge and experience togetah
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Like i said, me fatah raised me well enough. Plus some filthy pirates enslaved me when i was young, i know dem ways and how dey trick people, i saw no battles, not at all
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Rhavz would go save his friends, since he doesn't really understand the concept of "homeland" it wouldn't be a hard decision for him
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
"Ya show respect to see respect, mon. But i only show respect to tha ones who deserve it"