1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I moved to DB last summer, from SWC, where I have been active in the following guilds: Argent Battalion, Way of Malorne and THe Beastmaw Clan. Since moving to DB, I have been very active as Trakmar in Orcs of the Red Blade.
2) Why do you want to join us?
To know more people on the server, outside of Red Blades, I decided giving other guilds a try is a good start.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Character development, and being able to see the flaws of your own and other characters. It's also a good way to disconnect from real life, should you want that.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Being able to see flaws in others and yourself, and polising out those flaws. One should also be able to tell when enough is enough, and being able to consider that others would like to keep their characters, before going on a killing spree.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I am not too active on raiding anymore. I am not much up for the current tiers raids, but I do however, love running older raids for achievment and RP/Transmog gear.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Very little experience. I am very casual with my PvP.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Wow Forums, and meetin you lot in game.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Gral'dak, of the Dragonmaw.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
The Horde accepted my clan when we were in need of allies. I will repay such a favor with spilling my enemies blood!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Hrm, I have walked among the Dragonmaw since before we drank the blood of Mannoroth. I happily followed them and joined the Horde, serving as a spy, making my kills swift and effective, using the cover of the shadows. Since the Cataclysm is over, I seek to help our new brothers and sisters in any way I can.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I often stay in the shadows, taking out my prey swiftly and silently. Where I lack skill on the open field, I make up for in skill where silence is required. I can either take my target out from a range, or give my target a bloody end up close.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Proving that I have the skills I previously stated.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I believe a scout and an assassin is rarely turned down. I never back down from a fight, and I always follow and execute my orders.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To help the Horde in any way I can. While most are off in Pandaria, Kalimdor and the Eastern kingdoms still have wars raging. And with reinforcements being harder to come by these days, we can make ourselves effective in taking down Alliance forces remaining here.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I walked among the Dragonmaw since before they crossed the Portal. Since the Horde started attacking the Humans, I have served as a scout and assassin. That is what I remain as.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I go back for my allies. They're no use when imprisoned. And while it might take longer, few can stand against the rage of Orcs, Tauren and Trolls alike. Maybe we'd lose more, but that would be quickly reclaimed!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Of course. Don't get anywhere without following your superiors orders.