OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've roleplayed a bit in the past and have been eager to start again.
2) Why do you want to join us?
You sound like the best guild to get back into roleplaying with.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Being in character, playing situations right and generally having fun.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Admitting you have a weakness. Roleplaying is fun, but roleplaying with the half-vampire half-super god ninja isn't fun.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I've never raided before so I would be willing to learn if I have to.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I've done furious grinds of pvp but after that battlegrounds lost their magic.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I was browsing through WoW forums and came across your posts. I read the comments and they were all stunning.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
'Ello mon, I be Kathyikas of Darkspear Trolls.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Da prey won' even see me coming.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
When I was a boy, ma parents ditched me in da slums. I was taken in by Sesebi and taught ta be a feral beast. I trained wit' her 'till I was big 'nough to accept da Warchief's Command. From den on, I became Kathyikas, Druid of da Claw.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
First ting you learn 'bout me, is kitty got claws. And I ain't aiming for dat ball of string.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I had de cowardice scratched of me long time go.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I make a pretty good scout, eider as a bat or prowling as a cat.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Ya seem like strong people. Strong people wit strong minds, strong enough ta let me run wild.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I 'ave been used as a scout by many people. Ma favourite were the Wyrmrest Dragons.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I go help da city. As for ma allies, Death pales in comparison ta what Garrosh would do ta dem.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Course, mon. Guilds always fall when dere be too many smart mouths.