1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!
I am quite new to RP, however I have got very interested when I hit the level cap. I've spent the last days reading up on Warcraft lore, and then I found you.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join you because you seem like the perfect, military-styled role-play guild that I'm looking for. I also really like the backstory of your guild, and the fact that you've been around for so long.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I define role-play as when you make the story of your character and act like him, completely immersed, with others.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I think to be a good role-player you must immerse yourself to get the right RP experience, and also listen to others.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I do want to raid with you, however my experience is mostly from LFR's in MoP.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I don't think I will PvP with you in RBGs/Arenas. I have never fought in an arena or RBG.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I heard about you on the forum topic called Horde RP guild list on the WoW website.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am the orc Khuz Lionslayer.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I swear to fight for the Marauders and the Horde, no matter the situation.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Khuz was born in a wild forest in the Eastern Kingdoms. His mother died when she gave birth to him. He held his first sword in his hand when he was only six years old, and started training with his father, Nazok Grimsword, when he was eight years old.
At his tenth birthday, Khuz slayed his first lion. This was a very special time of Khuz' life, as the only thing that stood between him and certain death, was his sword. He learnt how to be ruthless that day, and that it was either him, or the enemy, that would die. It was an intense battle, where the lion several times was just inches away from biting off the orc's head. However, when Khuz was downed and the lion was about to jump over him to end his life, Khuz shoved his sword, with the last bit of strength in his body, through the lion's stomach. When he returned to his father to tell this story, he was given he last name of Lionslayer.
Since then, he has been training and fighting for the Horde. When Khuz was nineteen years old, his father died, and the young orc sought training with an experienced tutor named Fakol. They trained together for years, until Khuz was good enough to defeat his master. Then Fakol gave him his sword, and wished him good luck in the wars to come.
Another important event in the Lionslayer's life was his effort in the Northrend war. That was the first real, huge battle that he attended, and he was not aware of what he was about to face when he sailed up to the north. He learnt how to be extremely disciplined there, and to listen to orders, however crazy they might sound.
In the frozen wastes of Icecrown, Khuz was sent on a scouting mission with a fellow soldier. However, they faced a big abomination on the road ahead, and they were all alone. This awakened instincts in Khuz from the fight against the lion so many years ago, and when they both were downed and about to die, Khuz heroically did the same trick that he did on the lion. His sword plunged through the rotten flesh of the abomination when it was about to end them, and he saved himself and his fellow soldier. Because of this, Khuz was given a medal of honour for his strength and courage, which he has worn ever since.
Khuz Lionslayer is now thirty-five years old, and a very experienced soldier. He prefers wielding a single, huge, two-handed weapon, however he can also switch to the protective combat style of shields. The sword that Khuz were given by his father, he still wields. He has even enchanted it, so that it might last much longer and preserve the memories of his lost father.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
((Answered in my personal background.))
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I shall show great courage during my initiation period, and do what my superior's order the best I can. I shall swing my blade with great strength.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am tough, brave and generally enjoy slaying monsters. In addition, I always listen to my superior's orders.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I wish to join the Marauders, so that I can have something to proper fight for. I have also heard that you very good at battling Alliance, and because I also like that, I want to join you.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
((Answered in my personal background))
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I free my friends and allies, and then we ride together towards the city, as then we will be more reinforcements.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
As previously said, I shall always follow my superior's orders no matter the situation, and respect the ranks.