OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking
dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to
learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Been roleplaying for afew years. Some periods more , some less.
2) Why do you want to join us?
For the roleplay.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Hmm... Improvised amature theater through a character ?
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Know your character. Be able to always stay ic and dont take what happens ic personal in anyway.
Stick to the rp rules. Dont god emote, meta rp etc.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
No, i dont like to raid really. But i dont mind going through lower level raid instances ic on rp missions etc.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I enjoy pvp. I have done rated battlegrounds and arena. But not with this character. She need to lvl up first.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Seen you ingame.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on
bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Hello , i am Sister Britty Fizzleboot a Goblin originally from Kezan.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I can fight, dont worry about that. Every corpse have a pocket i can dig in !
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Since i came with the boat from Kezan, i've been a traveler. I travel for adventure, and when i say adventure we are talking business of course.
If you have the cash, i will be the one to solve your problems. Bigger problems means more cash.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I 'm a war medic that also is trained in using dark magic.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
By dont showing any cowardice , disobedience or lack of strenght of course. * nods *
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I can be loyal if i must. If i dont fight for all i'm worth, i can use my manipulative skills.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
This might be an opportunity for an extended adventure.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I havent been at any warfront yet.
But i am a medic trained in dark magics and i am also a professional bullshitter.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would come up with something smart idea and make an effort to help my friends.
If i'd notice it was a shitty plan and everything would go spoiled i'd retreat after trying the hardest i could.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a
warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes. Just introduce me and i promise to do my best.
I doubt you wear a placard on yer back adressing it. * smiles *
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC