1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Not much. I have moved a character from the Sha'tar to Defias, but didn't really spend all that much time RPing. However, what I did, I enjoyed, and I feel I have a knack for RP.
2) Why do you want to join us?
You came highly recommended from a friend. You seem to have a consistent quality and amount of RP, as well as doing other things I am interested in, such as PvP.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Embodying the character you roll, and playing the game with an intense sense of immersion.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
My creativity, English language skills and ability to type fast!
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
No, I raid with other alts.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am interested in PvP, mainly in arena, but also RBGs. I have experince with PvP on my alts, having PvPed since Wrath, but I would prefer to do so on this character.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
A forum post, and a friend. Both were very enthusiastic.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I be Zul'taji o' da spirits, darkspear troll.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
My duty in life be ta honour da horde, and ma fellow warriors.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Ma Father, Tak'jin were da village witchdoctor when I was a boy. I used ta spend time around his jujus and tikkis. Once, I spilled an Arcane Juju over ma face. Da voodoo energies seeped inta ma skin, and da spirits contained wit'in it fused wit' ma mind. I began ta develop prowess fo' da arcane path, an' da voodoo. By da time I was newblood, I had magicks more intense dan all da Witches in Sen'jin. Tho' I learned ta control da eldritch voices in ma head, from time ta time I subside inta a fit o' da spirits. It's fo' dat, dat dey gimme ma name - 'Frozen Witch'.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I be a mage. Ma very soul be fused wit' da arcane voodoos, and ma raw power could shattar da very Loa's, if I could harness it. Even tho' I only be a newblood, me power be very great.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Should ya ask, Zul'taji would take on Varian Wrynn on his own, wit' notin' but a broken stick ta prove his bravery.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Ma intense raw power, an' ma commiment ta da horde.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Ta find a strength and honour in numbers dat no man can find alone. Ta seek counsel from older minds. Ta give help ta those I can.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
When I be young, I forever be prepain' defences fo' da village. As I grew olda, I learned da path o' da arcane, and used da voodoos ta assist me brudders in de attack on da Naga. In ma trainin' I ha' killed countless tikki targets.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Notin' stands in da way o' ma allegiance to da Horde. If Orgimmar ever need ma help, it shall be given, no matta' for friends nor foes.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I know fa sho dat de wiseest an de strongest deserve de respect o' de rest. I not be so shameless as ta hold back propa' respect where its due. Fo da Horde!