1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
used to be in a guild that had simple rp events in the beginning
and when i talk in /s i always try too be in character
i'm not a hardcore lore expert but i enjoy all story that i can listen too
2) Why do you want to join us?
well i dident play since i killed arthas in his citadel.
got my character hacked and bought myself a new account,
and ever since i'm wandering alone
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
to stay in character in stead of running around yelling lolz pawned noobs
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer
a good dose of imagination
and the ability too not mix up in en out of character talking
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
as mentioned i stopped at the dead of arthas
so raiding expirience the last 2 expantions is 0
but if you need a healer or feraldruid to fill a spot i gladly take it
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
same idea if there is a spot i'll gladly join
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
got a little chat with a low lvl character of your tribe that actualy wisped me too give him gold *grins
and i could not resist the little goblins charm
and i heared some recruitingofficer bark in ogrimmar
also used too see you run around on the venture co years ago
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
my name is Algo,
i'm a fierce tauren druid
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
i'll gladly give my life too protect any member of the horde or wildlife
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
i was layed down as foundling as a baby
then the first few years i grew up i had a mentor who trained me too serve as a guardian of cenarius
after completin this harsh training i'm wandering around
seen so much violence, some justified, some *stares away and lets out a loud sigh
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
i'm specialized restoring life of all who fight the right cause
i even can raise some ocational death
also i'm an expierenced alchemist working on a new poition to transfer frogs into sheep, but so far my research is not completly done
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
i'll obey evry well thought orders from any officer of the horde.
and i guess i only can prove this too stay alive or die trying
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
i'm a tauren!!!
i'm full of wisdom, strenght endurance,
enemies will fear just by lookin at us imposant creatures!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
after traveling the world and seen many harsh things,
i came too the conclusion that i cant change the world alone
so i'm looking for a home, a warm place too feel safe
and even minded soldiers too keep that place safe
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
i've seen all alliance and horde cities under attack
i did even fought dragons and monsters you wouldent believe if you dident see them
although i'm old i'll listen too any experience some elder tells me
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
if our capital city falls we might all fall
so i rush myself too thunderbluff
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.