1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!) I have RPed on wow for 6 years now on the Earthen Ring Server.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I hear your guild is very active and I am an active person
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Having fun and be the person your playing as.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Staying ic and having the right gear for the person you are playing as.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
No, I am just a RPer.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I saw a post in trade chat so I thought to myself, this looks like the guild for me.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Albedo, and I am a sin'dorei.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband? Indeed I am.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Well, if you want to know how I got to where I am today this is how it began. I was growing up, I was just a normal boy nothing special but felt the need to be more than just "normal".... After meeting a wise old mage named Uilon, who was not actually old but rather a spell was casted upon him as a form of punishment, taught me everything he knew from all of the magical creatures in Azeroth. Learning from this mage, I learned how to teleport from one place to another, over time it got easier and easier. When I reached the age of 82, Uilon died so I left for the Great City of Silvermoon. I met some friends that showed me some aggressive and destructive magic to defend myself. 43 years later I learned everything I could and I wanted to used my great powers to do something great with my life.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat? I have mastered teleporting and some destructive magic spells.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period? I will follow all orders given no matter how daring.I am a very devoted person.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I want to see the enemy scream in fear as they see me, I will do everything given to me to prove I am right for this warband.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I spent all my life learning and training spells and now I want to use them the best way I can.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role. I haven't been in any wars yet but I have kill a group of human scouts.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city? I do both, I could quickly teleport in the same direction as my friends and allies where taken and when I would find them and free them sneakily, then I would teleport us all back to the capital city to defend.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced. I understand, I wish to follow the orders of the superiors.