1) Please note any RP experience you have :
Iíve played on RP server after TBC release. Really donít remember name at this point. But I play pen and paper RPG from almost 15 years.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Iíve heard that I can find here pvp,pve and rp. Myself Iím into pvp rp this time. And warband is good place to find such RP.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Playing role You choose for Yourself.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Abillity to improvise. And being able to feel Your character.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
I can occasionaly try, but I donít have too much experience. Once in vanilla I was part of MC raid.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these.
Iím interested in PvP, but last time Iíve made my pure pvp character was after TBC release. Long time ago.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Iíve read about this guild on Defias Brotherhood Forum, and later on lfrp chanel.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Zanaba, aan I am Darkspear Troll.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Sure mons! I be ripe for some good fightiní. For da Horde! For da Darkspears! For da Marauders! Aan I hope to be meeting again some dwarfs I meet aftah crossing Dark Portal. They be as good as dead when I find them. Tis be only fair.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Zanabaís hobby is killing tings and collecting tings. One time I killed like twenty zevhras to collect four hooves. That was creepy mons, so much bodies, aan only four hoovesÖ Aan You not ask me about time when I tried to collect brains of Basilisks. So many basilisks with no brains, too many. But that be past. Aan past is dead. Aad Zanaba forgot questionÖ
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Zanaba can be stealthy like a cat, strong as a bear, fast as a cheetah! Aad I be knowing how to cast some spells when needed. You can, no wait, You should say that Zanaba have it all.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Zanaba can eat spider. I hate spiders. Pesky, awful lookiní, wif so many legs, aan so many eyes, so hairyÖ. *Zanaba shivers* But If told to I will eat one!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Zanaba killed dwarf, onceÖ
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To kill more dwarfs. Those pesky, awful lookiní, wif so many legs, aan so many eyes, so hairyÖ. Dwarves be awful mons! More den spiders.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
As me said, Zanaba killed dwarf. Nevah been in army, or other military group.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Zanaba is going to help his warband. Not because being heroic. Zanaba is realistic, me know that me canít defeat city alone.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Zanaba understand aan accept need of hierarchy.