1) I am a big role playing fan and have done things from paper dungens and dragons and have played wow before but was inactive for 2/3 years due to backpacking but im back and ready also i have role played with the shatter skulls in the past on the venture co server
2) i want to join as i am looking for an active role playing guild and due to seeing the
shatterskulls roleplaying on the venture co. (years ago) i was impressed and would like to join and contrbute
3) my defanition of role playing is being somone that you have always wanted to be its where you CAN pick up a sword and shield and save the girl where you can send out fire from your hands and scourch the earth with roldplaying you can be that somone you never could in real life
4) i have a wide imagination and my role playing dosent start when i make the character it starts before planing back storys the characters moods apperence actions im quick with my mind and spontanious and also im an LRP (live role playing) witch i enjoy very much its in the blood so to speak
5) i would like to raid and have hade experence up to and including wotlk
6) again i would like to pvp and am fimilar with it all up to and incluing woltk
7) i first heard of the shatterskulls on the venture co while role playing with them (was in a differnt guild at that time) when i heard that they where still going and found out where you guys where started a char on the realm and tracked down an officer
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) greetings i am Cromlark hailing for the city of silvermoon
2) I am my magic is a give and i intend to use it untill my last breath weather its helping the horde are destroying the allience
3) Well as i said my name is cromlark and i hail from the city of silvermoon iv been there since a child studying magic and developing my skills as a young child my father gromtak (bloodelf mage i had while on venture co) was asked to aid in the war efforts and eventuly asked to head north the help with the wickedness of the lich king while waiting for his return my mother fell and after the years went passed i finally understood that my father wasent coming back so i desided i will follow his footsteps find him are news of what his fate had become.
4) I have been studying the arcane arts since childhood but noonw can truly master the arts of magic there is allways somthing to learn my skills grow each day i discover new bold magic buired deep within my will keep growing i will become the weilder of the elements and destroy all that stand in my way.
5) the allience is out there and if opposed i will show my hopfulfellow comrades i am to be relied on when needed im stood next to you the lands are unsafe there in trouble everywhere i will kill all in my way are i will fall at there feet with my last breath if death comes.
6) at a distance if a comrade can keep the enemy at bay ill send them to the abbis
7) i have heard of the warbands many exploits and wish ti be a part of that the golry and the hounor
8 ) alltho i have only recently left the city i was trianed by an orc (previous alt on the ventureco.) who has told me of the many ways and wonders of the world i may not have much experence but im willing to show that i can be counted on
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
my brothers and sisters of the silvermoon city are like my family but they have the city the walls the men where as my friends would only have them selfs and a cage if i had to choice i would choice my frineds as a caged man is a dead man where as a free man fighting for his home is stronger than ten men and the city would have a chance
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am sir! just you give me that chance.