OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
The main role-playing experience is with you and little bits on different characters.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I wanted to try role-playing on this character and you guys seemed my best option to try out this character with.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Playing situations and characters right.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Not going god mode on things.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'm open to raiding with the new raids and old raids. I've done the lfr versions of the original MoP raids (Heart of fear, Mogu'shan and Terrace of Fear)
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I've never found a group for rated battlegrounds so I have honour gear from random battlegrounds.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I'm Kath so.......
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I'm Zeokha, exile of the Dragonmaw Orcs.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I will give the strength of me and my drake in battle for you.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
When I was coming into my prime, I was caught raising red drakes from eggs stolen from the food supplies. I had them all taken from me, but I hid one away. By the time the council decided to exile me, my drake was air ready. I named her Lak'tuk, took off on her and traveled for days. One fateful day, I was flying over a conflict between humans that were dead whelps breathing, and green skin orcs. I flew lower, when a metal hook struck my side. On the throwing end was a hulking, blood spewing abomination against nature. It pulled me of Lak'tuk, who was warded away by flying stone demons. The hulk hurled me against the floor, destroying my skull. I came to in a strange but welcoming place. There was a human standing over me that I was drawn to. For years I served under him before I found the truth. I was dead and raised again. But, this did not shock me. It empowered me to slay those who defied me, raise allies long gone and begin the search for Lak'tuk. I was hot on her tail when the human called me back, and made me slaughter a village of Dragonmaw. He lost his appeal after that, so I ran and hid until I was sure he had lost me. I resumed my search for Lak'tuk, and found her being used as a beast to fight gladiators. I freed her and since then we've been travelling Azeroth as mercenaries.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am a drake rider who has defied death. I am specialised in making my foes blood boil and their hearts freeze.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I am a trained mercenary. I have the courage of twenty men who have spirits on their side, the strength of an earthquake and orders are the words that ring through my ears every day.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am a seasoned fighter. If that's not material I don't want to know what material is.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
We want to join your warband to have a constant team to work with. To show us a place that doesn't kick us out or give us reason to leave.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I was training to be a drake rider and those skills were shown when I rode those skeletal beasts of drakes as a siege leader.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I go to save my friends. There is no way these 'Alliance' can get every Dragonmaw in the Twilight Highlands.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am used to being in a hierarchy, and I respect how they work.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!