OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have been RPing since about Febuary, 2012. Mostly on the Alliance side, in guilds like The Wardens of the Blade and The Argent Crusade. and sometimes when guildless. But, I am not very educated in Horde RP, I have only done a bit in The Korkron Vanguard, before they moved to Argent Dawn. I may need educating in Horde RP.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I have been looking to get back into RP since Korkron moved to Argent Dawn, but, have not been able to find it.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To play a role, as if it was yourself.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone who is commited, and who does not "Lol" around others who is RPing.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Sorry, but I do not wish to Raid with you just yet.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Again, I have not quite reached that point.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I saw a few of you RPing, and I was interested.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Resenblae Sunblade, "Res", as some call me, I am a Blood Elf.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes, I am willing to do whatever I can do to fight for the sake of the Horde, and the Warband.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I come from a family of five children, Garsen a Paladin, Thalden a Warlock, Thellesia a Monk, Chlarice a Mage and Me, I am also a Paladin. My father and brother, Garsen, are of the Blood Knight Guard, I was once, but I left to follow my own wishes. My mother died, some time ago, at the hands of a Dwarf who wandered into the Eversong Woods. I occaisionally draw the scenery around the Woods, I find it is a good way to express yourself.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am a Paladin, I once trained among the Blood Knight Guard, and I often go out to the woods to Train on the beasts that roam there. I do not follow the usual ways of battling, I'd rather find my own ways to use y power.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I shall try my hardest and never back down, I shall follow the orders of my betters and not hesitate if I get into trouble.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Well, I have quite a lot of training, and I find myself to be a good fighter, even in the toughest situations.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I want to fight for my Race and my Faction, to aid others in war.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
As I have said, I was once one of the Blood Knight Guard, but then I left to train under my own wishes.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I shall aid my friends and allies, even if it means death, but if I succeed to save them, then we would ride toward our races capital to aid the battle.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am very prepared to show respect and to be obedient towards my superiors, by following their orders and addressing them in the correct manner. I will respect the hierarchy, and if somewhere along the line I do not, I will be prepared to face the consequences.