1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Hello I have 5 months Rp experience, from Argent Dawn. I was a Scarlet Crusader, how ever I did plan on moving to Horde to RP a Blood Knight. So you could say I am a Normal Rper. How ever I am no expert in Blood elf RP. How ever Horde rp wise, and being part of a Warband is something I find amazing, and only role playing on Alliance leaves me with little knowledge of the Horde side. How ever I want to learn, and I will make the effort to learn.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join your guild so I may do RP and PVP, being a solid Horde guild my friend Kiro told me about a while back.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Acting another persons role, you can be anything you want to be.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Some body who does not mix OOC with IC, also some body who just plays his role well. e.g gives a good performance.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would come, how ever I have only LFR experience and just be a burden.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I would love to join you for RBG and PVP. My only experience is Arena to 1600 rating, and a few RBGs that were all random.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
A friend called Kiro and another called Aelrath has helped me out.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Tae'Thaelon Ashblood , and my race the Sin'Dorei. when I fight I represent my people.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes I am willing to fight to the best of my ability, for the Horde and the Warband.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
My name is Tae'Thaelon Ashblood, I joined the Thalassian Army at the age of 93, my Uncle a Judicator made sure i was selected. Being gifted with the power of the light, I served as a Member of the Blood Knight's. My hobbies, would be reading up the history of my people, and other cultures I find the Tauren fascinating to read about. I also hold a strong interest in swords.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Being gifted with the Light, I trained as a Blood Knight. Making me able to fight close quarters wielding a sword, heal my comrades and stand my ground against the largest of foes.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will have to physically demonstrate, how ever when tasked with instructions. I will simply shut up and follow them.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Being from what my people class, an elite fighting force. I know I will not have many problems adapting to another race's Elite. I can work well in a team, follow orders and learn fast.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I was told to.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I fought to defend my homeland during the attack from the Scourge, I stayed and defended my people until I became a Blood Knight. I put my efforts into securing my peoples future I then joined the Shattered Sun Offensive.
After learning Silvermoon was in danger of being toppled by corruption, and after the Sunwell was reignited I joined the light.
From there I was away doing Knightly stuff, such as serving tin the Thalassian Army, were ever I was needed.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I am faced with little choice, despite I love my homeland above all else. How ever my loyalty to my friends means just as much. I would have to make a quick move, by seeing the likely hood of me being able to rescue my friends. If I can get in and save them, I will do so from there we would ride forward and aid my capital.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I understand this and I will follow your hierarchy, with respect and dignity.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!