1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Let’s see… Started around 2007-2008 on Earthen Ring, fell in love with it then and there… Been mostly on the Alliance Side of roleplaying (Dieudonne Seal, Stormwing Regiment, Blades for Hires, Freelancers, Gilneas Liberation Front, just to name a few!), but I've dabbled some on the Horde from time to time.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Since the Alliance Side has hit a stalemate (At least from my perspective!) and I’ve had no real interest in starting yet-another , I've figured it would be a nice change to try the Horde Side for a change! And I've heard that this guild seems nice enough to be a starting point.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Ooooh, this might sound a bit odd. I’ve always seen role playing as acting on a theater stage with no script, no clue what will happen next and with other people acting their own characters with different ideals and concept then you have. Everyone is their own imagination and it weaves together on the stage to create the act.
Guess it didn't sound to strange after all!
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
To be a good role player is, in my perspective, is easy to obtain. All you need is dedication, imagination and initiative to be willing to explore.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
Why yes I do! I've mostly been farming raids that were in the last expansion, though that’s been fixing itself due to the Raid Finder, which is a lovely tool.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these.
I have a big dislike towards PvP, mostly because of the gear imbalance between the people with no PvP gear against the people in full PvP gear, which has always been crushing my will in trying to start PvP’ing
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Friends and Forums. But mostly friends.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Gorimash, Line of Ognar, of the Frostwolf Clan.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
By my ancestors honor and blood, I shall do so.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Born in Alterac Mountain, Veteran of the Outland and Northrend wars, currently returning from Northrend back to Orgrimmar. I enjoy fishing and woodcarving.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
War veteran of Outland and Northrend, I swing axe good.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Garrosh moves too boldly. Wish not to be part of his army.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Plenty of demon and scourge killing. Former Sergeant in the Army.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Free comrades first, then move to assist city. Better come with more then go alone.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.