I'll be brief.
1) Please note any RP experience you have
6 years. Everything from the Starseeker Sentinels and Burning Dawn, to the Blood Knight Guard. I've roleplayed a lot, with low intensity and frequent breaks.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Largest active RP guild and contain a few people whom I've had positive past experiences with in arpee.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Unpredictable, creativity-driven entertainment.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Knowing when to stop talking.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
2200 in RBGs and multiple gladiator titles in arena. I'm not as into PvP as I used to be, however.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders?
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Starri Evensong. Former champion of the Blood Knight Guard and current recruit of the marauders.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes. Patrolling the streets of Silvermoon for a significant portion of my life has left me wanting something new, even if it kills me.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I take pride in my appearance. Everything from my hair to my blade. Effort is a reflection of dedication, and effort should be feared just as much as any bow or blade.
My history lies with the Blood Knight Guard, whom I have served under for years. A dedicated hand, sworn to a crumbling order. Recently, I had the fortune to have myself apparently killed. Needless to say, rumours of my demise were greatly exaggerated, but they afforded me the opportunity to seek out a new life. Here I stand.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am trained to be on the front lines, trading blows and mending wounds afterwards. Nothing makes me unique; I am an elven soldier.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I've never had troubles with such things in the past.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
You need fodder. I serve as fodder. Everyone needs good fodder.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To put these combat skills to use, provided they aren't too rusty.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Most of my life was spent guarding Silvermoon. This included the failed defence of the Sunwell.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
If it gets me what I want out of life, yes. I'm out the moment we become the Shatterskull Farming Union though.
10) Moral Question
Ride to the defence of my capital. What good is rescue without a home to return to?
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner?
Oh, I'm used to that. Even when it's not warrented.
I have intermittent periods of complete RP inactivity. My joy of RP comes and goes. I doubt this will be a problem, but fair warning.
Vay is my alt. I consider her abandoned as I could never get into the character.
My character's name is ridiculous. I will change it someday. There's never a good time for such a thing though.