1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have plenty of experience as I've been roleplaying and playing warcraft for as long as I can remember.
Long ago on the Ravenholdt server I owned a semi-successful guild, called the Seth'Ered Mind. Although those those days are behind me.
2) Why do you want to join us?
because I'd like a decent guild with a good roleplaying base to help grow my character
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To play or act in a role of somekind.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Anything can make a good roleplayer. There are more examples of which make a bad roleplayer.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
no experience of raiding, it'd be nice in the future.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Possibly, I have no experience of them though.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I was talking to Himo on the LFRP channel and he recommended you guys.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Greetings, I am Graan'ok Kodobane, a Druid of the Talon hailing from the bluff. My race is that of the Shu'halo... or Tauren To yourselfs
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I shall be honest as a druid of the Talon, fighting is not my strong suit. I prefer scout and re-con mission within the avatar of the Stormcrow. although I can however take on the Owlkin Avatar to command natural and arcane energies in times of need.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
There is so much to say little one. I have trained in the druidic arts under the school of the Talon. My trials were long and arduous but they left me to create my Storm Crow & Owlkin Totems. The tools of my trade. With them they allow to fulfil my duties to Azeroth and the Earthmother. I have spent many years travelling Azeroth and teaching the young and old on how we can live together in harmony with nature. Which has kept me rather busy since the cataclysm. Although with times being the way they are, I am travelling many new paths trying to unlock and create new totems, to unlock further power to aid the land.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
As I have mentioned I am primarily skilled in the art of scouting missions, due to my avian persuasions. Although I am also skilled in both arcane & Nature magic, although this is primarily used whilst I take on the Avatar of the owlkin. Either way I have proven myself in the past to be a reliable and rather unmoveable object.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Judge what you will, no words from these lips will change any conceptions you may have. I'm sure my personality will show you why these traits are not found in myself. After all as a druid and a shu'halo, the traits would be null and void.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I shall let you decide whether I am appropriate material, maybe I am, maybe I am not.
Either way I feel this would a good move for me. After all, one does not have to ever see combat to be a good soldier.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I ask myself the same question, to which I have no real reply. I feel I have a greater purpose which needs to be unlocked. By serving under the leadership of someone such as your own organisation I feel that I can be a worthy ally.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Besides being a Druid of the Talon, I have no other real experience I can offer to you. I have been for a small time a courier and lecturer travelling the lands. Do not let my words fool you, I have been in combat. I have fulfilled scouting missions and performed out in the field. But nothing which I feel you would find note worthy.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
His direction for the horde is much more barbaric than the Leadership of Thrall. I feel we've taken a step backwards, we shall damage the world more than we need to if we continue with Hellscream. So I approve of your views.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
My people are very important to myself, I would not abandon them unless saving my friends would benefit the greater good.
So really, it is a choice of circumstance.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Of course. If would be foolish to apply if I were to state otherwise.