As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
1) A little Role play experience, I have been exploring, but I'm yet to find role-players who really get involved with the story.
2) Why do you want to join us?
2) I would like to take part in a role play experience as I think its very creative
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
3) Using your imagination to play a character.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
4) Someone who stimulates the imagination intelligently and possibly turns it into an emotional ordeal.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
5) Molton core and blackwing layer raid experience Pre-TBC
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
6) I enjoy pvp, most of my experience was Pre-tbc
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
7) Feralas camp, I met a nice troll, cant remember her name though! Sorry
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
1) I am a Pandaren named Animia
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
2) I will heal your wounds to the best of my ability, however I find it distressing to inflict injury.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
3) I have become nomadic and introspective as I have been traveling throughout Azaroth alone since I left my home and I was separated from my family who were kidnapped by humans and now live under their rule in Stormwind. I left the orc city of Ogrimmar having been disgusted by their brutish culture and the ridiculous demands they were making of me.
Wondering through the barrens i stumbled across a bag of fine white powder that I have been mixing with my food and drink as it puts me into the frenzy state of mind I need to survive in the wilds however the side effect of such heavy usage means I often fall asleep at the wrong time.
I'm a real mess so I'm just trying to find people who can help me survive in this brutal new world.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
4) My kind heart has given me healing abilities beyond the usual spectrum.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
5) I normally just mix up some of my powder with my food, that's where i get my courage.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
6) My powerful healing abilities will be a new heart.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
7) I am alone, I have no-where else to go, I fear I will soon perish.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
8 ) I saved my brother from death when we were assaulted by humans in my home.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
9) Yes, he is crude and brutish.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
10 )Friends are the most important people to save here, without them I will not be strong enough to continue fighting, I need them, so I will break out under cover of darkness and abandon my city.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
11) I will show complete obedience.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.