OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Mor’ghor: I have two characters active in Orcs of the Red Blade called Gromgeth and Garros, i’m a members of ORB since beginning of 2012.
Roxza: I started roleplaying not so long ago, maybe a year more or less. As Mor’ghor I joined Orcs of The Red Blade, first with my hunter which is retired and later on with my monk, Bhors.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I’m a loyal member to ORB now a while and i’ve seen the Shatterskulls on many events and want to try a different guild as well to expand my Roleplaying skills
As an unexperienced role player I would like to see how other guilds play their part in the World of Warcraft and coming across you guys playing with my monk, you seemed a nice looking bunch!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Being the exact character that you want in the most beautiful world ever created.
Having fun and giving a whole new dimension to this game. It’s feels like a playing instead of reading a fantasy novel, and you play your part the best you can to make the story as epic as possible!
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good Roleplayer is some one who can express his characters personality and can react on other characters and knows how his character would react.
Someone that respects other players playing their role and being able to make the story at hand more grandeur, or fun!
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
No thank you, i’m not much of a raider, i only do LFR.
Nope, not really into raiding except LFR sometimes, just to see the story.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I’m a casual player (that doesn’t mean i’m inactive) but i don’t do much of the high rated stuff. I’m pvp geared and i really like to do battlegrounds maybe even rated some day.
I love the PvP part in this game. But not so active in RBG’s or Arena. I do have a 2 vs 2 team with my monk and my brother, a DK. But we don’t really get passed the 1500 rating… Gief nimble brew now!
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Seen many Shatterskulls on Rp events with the Red Blade Orcs.
Same! Did some RP with you guys, and you seem a nice bunch!
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Mor’ghor and Roxza Ironjaw both members of the Orcish Shattered Hand clan from Draenor.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
We spit on these Alliance scumbags or who ever stands in our way. Fighting and war is all that we know of, and we are quite good at it.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Me and my sister are trained Assassins of the Shattered Hand clan, we serve the Horde now and even did some objectives for the Kor’kron. Our existance was unknown to every one except Chieftains of the Horde and the Shattered Hand clan itself.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Very skilled Assassins from a young age, we work together on missions to make a perfect and silent kill.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
We are trained to serve and obey, we never make any mistake otherwise we wouldn’t have stand before you.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
As highly trained Assassins we know a lot about close combat and quick killing, but also about working as a team and knowing and learning from your enemy. Surviving in the wild and scouting areas.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
We are looking for a place where we can be of worth. Allthough we are very effective in our way, our methods aren’t always… popular amongst most of the Orcish clans. They rather hack and slash their way through their enemies ranks, while we just silently move through, without being seen and get the job done in a blink of an eye.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
We fought battles for our Clan back on Draenor against the Alliance from Azeroth and were often send out to kill commanders and generals of the Alliance.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
We once served Thrall and the Kor’kron led by Saurfang, but when Garrosh became Warchief it all changed. The honor was gone.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
We would’ve cut our own throats before being taken by that filth… But them being our brothers, I say we rescue them! Defending was never our strong point, but moving in the shadows, out of sight from our enemies is.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes we are, we have learned that not following orders can end in pain, punishment or even death.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!