1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have a character in Orcs of the Red Blade, Second Gurubashi Empire and Vile Thorn, but will invest almost all my wow time in this character.
2) Why do you want to join us?
It seems like the perfect guild for the type of character I created.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To me, it is creating a "person" and playing it like it was some one who actually lived.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Sticking to the kind of character you made and respecting others.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'm not really a PvE-er and have no expirience.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am, I haven't done any real PvP on my monk, tough.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I saw you guys in an event with OotRB.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Occideoten Grainplow, a Pandaren, hailinh from the Valley of the Four Winds.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
As my name suggests, I was destined to become a farmer, tough, on very early age, I was already fighting the vermin on my father's fields. When I was of age, I started to train in Huojin Windwalker combat. By showing ambition and discipline, I was able to master the arts of armed-and unarmed combat after many years. When the Horde and the Alliance landed on Pandaria, I was recruited by the Horde, my brother, tough... He chose to side with the enemy. After three months, I found him. Our battle lasted for hours, but I was trained to endure. I was able to kill him, and so showed myself as trusthworthy. Now, however, I see that the Hellscream is tearing the Horde and Azeroth apart, that's why I sought your Warband out.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
As I said, I am trained as a Huojin Windwalker, I can fight with blades, staves and without any weapons at all.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will obey any order thrown my way.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I will fight until the end and will always obey orders of my superior.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To fight for the Horde. The real Horde.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I fought Sha and Mantid forces back on Pandaria as a Huojin expert, after being recruited by the Horde, I fought the Alliance on Pandaria, and had two weeks of guard duty in Orgrimmar.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I am, I will fight until the end to bring honor to the Horde again.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I would position traps and barricades on my post, before setting out to save my friends.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am, I will respect everyone's opinion, combat style, race, sex and anything that differenates them from another, I will obey my superiors and will address them in the correct way.