(I know I just put up an application, but for some reason, my monk is inaccesable to me, I can no longer login and after trying a lot of getting him back, I just couldn't care about him anymore, so, here a new one)
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have a character in Orcs of the Red Blade, Second Gurubashi Empire and Vile Thorn, but will invest almost all my wow time in this character.
2) Why do you want to join us?
It seems like the perfect guild for the type of character I created.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To me, it is creating a "person" and playing it like it was some one who actually lived.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Sticking to the kind of character you made and respecting others.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'm not really a PvE-er and have no expirience.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am, I haven't done any real PvP on my monk, tough.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I saw you guys in an event with OotRB.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am the black bull, Trayoka Shatterhoof
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am, I shall fight until the end for the glory and honor of the Horde.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Before the Orcs came to Kalimdor, I fought the centaurs with my father. After that, I had a long duty in Ashenvale, to take the forest for the Horde. Everything changed fast, tough.. When Cairne was killed by Garrosh in an unfair duel, my father spoke out against this, and thus, was put down by the Kor'kron. This wasn't the honourable Horde I'd once had given my life for. So I left, and joined in with the Grimtotem Tribe. However, it didn't take long for me to find out that I didn't want to destroy the Horde.. I wanted to save it from Hellscream. So that's why I cam looking for you, Shatterskulls.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am trained in combat used by the Kor'kron, I have fought using this for some years now. I can endure a lot and will keep fighting till death.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
By obeying any order my superiors give me, and giving my all in combat.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I want to fight to save the Horde from itself and shall not stop until I reach that goal. I shall never flee or desert from battlegrounds and will stay loyal to the warband.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To fight for the freedom of the Horde.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
In my first year, I was defending the Warsong camps in Ashenvale, after that, I was allowed to go raid the Elven strongholds there, under command of a sergeant or higher. In my last two years, I was a sergeant myself, and mainly fought in the Gulch.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I would abandon my post to save the marauders that were captured, then, after planning and grouping up, take back the fallen city.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am. I will respect all Marauders and obey my superiors. For the Horde, the real Horde!