1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I'm no WoW encyclopaedia I've had experience many moons ago but of late none to be called upon. I'm always up for the enjoyment of something different, challenging and a whole new experience.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I've spent the last few years of my adventure wandering as a lone wolf looking for the perfect fighting force, a band of brothers and sisters that I can continue my adventure with. A clan who are fierce and a force to be reckoned with but aren't into just a game but into a real adventure.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
A way of making what we do a reality, not just playing a game but living a life through another life and enjoying it by taking it to a whole new level.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I always aim to be myself through the character. I'm always up for a laugh when there is a laugh to be had, I fight the alliance as though it was a real fight every time. I'm always willing to go that extra step further to make it an experience to remember and be proud of.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'm always willing to raid when called upon. With the discovery of Pandaria my most recent experience is purely down to lfr. But I always consider myself a fast learner, I always plan my tactics before any fight no matter who or what it may be against and I always listen to those more experienced combatants.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I love PvP purely as I hate the alliance especially gnomes, whether it be world combat or a battleground I'm always up for killing others. In terms of arena I've not done any since it first came about.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I've been searching for a clan for a while now and after countless hours searching the forums and reading posts yours was certainly the most intriguing and appealing.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Lord Methias Ohal, Death Knight of Ebonhold
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
With all my might, with sand in my eyes and blood on my face to battle I shall ride for MY WARBAND AND FOR THE HORDE!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was once a proud blood elf lord, a servant of the holy light with sword and shield in hand I would protect all of Silvermoons territories from any would be aggressors. When word of the Lich King had set loose a terrible undead army bent on destruction my fellow Paladin brothers and sisters launched a preemptive strike against these foes to protect our home alas our victory was not meant to be I saw my friends killed by the Lich King, I still spit at the thought of him. I took up arms for one final time against him and I was struck down again. Instead of setting my soul free and killing me there and then I was turned into something not of this world or any other no longer a servant of the light I was a Death Knight a servant of Arthas. My rebirth into the darkness fed my anger and my anger fuelled my rage, I broke free of the grasp it had over me with others we joined the horde and grew stronger, when he fell my heart began to beat but alas the cold settled in once more. Now my life is for battle. For war for it is all I know and all I shall do all must fall under the might of the Horde for it holds true power over all beings.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Fellow combatants can trust I shall come to their aid, my rage and anger are a force to be reckoned with, I fight every battle as though it be my last I thirst for blood and the feel of a soul leaving the plain of my doing fills me with power.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
By whatever means necessary, I am a soldier. I carry out my duties, I follow orders and kill all who stand in my way. With every kill and every battle I become stronger. With every battle I learn from my enemy for future tactics and future war games I am of the Horde I simply do as must be done to protect our realm.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I'm young but not too young so I learn easily. I'm quick to adapt and consider myself a good soldier no matter whose colours I follow in life I protected life, now in death I live to kill and dominate all others in the name of Ebon hold and in the name of the Horde.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I'm a soldier in no army, I have no army to fight for, no sane and tactical leader to follow and fight alongside. I wish to be part of a fighting force once more and to belong and be part of a family once more.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
From fighting the bugs of Sillithus to fighting Illidan to fighting Arthas dread of the north then Deathwing and now the Thunder King. I do not consider my experience of the greats the best but I will fight to stay alive and I will fight to protect those of the Horde.
Though I was once a Lord and led my men into battle against the Alliance and won many a great battle upon loosing them and watching them die at the hands of Arthas I have not led a large group only be it a skirmish of a few able bodies of recent times. Now I choose to fight for others as for I spent my time as a mercenary I do not wish to be one any longer.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I declare by my blade I shall, Garrosh is a foolish Orc who thinks more of his own glory and blood lust than the good of his people. Thrall gave the horde what it needed to survive and evolve now we have fallen into chaos with each leader making their own secret plots. Each twitch there own strengths and weaknesses at the end of the conflict there can only be one leader of the Horde.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Without hesitation I do not feel even with the gap in the defence that the city and its guard would fall so easily, the marauders would be like my family and I protect my family with all fury I would take up arms to save all who are captured. So that we may stand side by side to retake any ground or city lost.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
As I have written before I am a soldier I follow orders I respect those in command and I shall follow an order when given I consider it a mortal sin for any soldier who doesn't do as commanded. I am, now and forever FOR THE HORDE!