OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Officer - Freelancers DB
Dor Diel Shanre - Member
Loa atal ai - Member
Atal Zanza Aka - Co Leader
Zulo Alarion Ai - Co Leader
2) Why do you want to join us? - I think you could bring a fresh new experience to roleplay to me, i have heard a lot from other people about you also.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay? - When someone can roleplay the personality of another person, and live life how they would
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer? - Not making IC things OOC, and roleplaying to the lore of things!
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have - I know tactics for most if not all catacylsym raids from doing them, and have experience doing LFR on pandaria ones, i have also done all raids in the game at least once by now.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these No
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc) From Vendrogden/Talrak
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Therrok, Former High Shaman of the Mag'Har! *beats chest*
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband? Of course, i will, and always will, fight for my own.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I use most of my time to strengthen my bond to the elements, learn the teachings of this world from the elements that make it, i teach the future generations of our kin, i hail from Draenor, and i served under the village for quite some time.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I specialise in Healing, and also the manipulation of the earth, and hearing the secrets of the winds
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will give my all to serve my kind, i shall show you the power of a true shamanic force at work!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I wish to join and fight for my kind in these dark times, i know i am anything but worthy to join your ranks and fight!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband? To save our kind, and rid the warchief of his rule , he is disgracing our kind!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role. I was the high shaman upon the vilage of my tribe, and then the same rank under my brothers rule, in which i would consider him now deceased
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance? of course! *snort* I would like nothing than to see that fool thrown out of rule... he is not a true one of our kin anymore..
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I would defend my city to the last breath, i have seen through many battles, and i know that the sacrifices of few, can lead to the lives of many, and i believe that any friend of mine would make it back fine!
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Of course! *bow*