1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
When i started playing the game just over 8 years ago i started as an alliance Mage on this Server, In a guild called The Shining Strand. After going horde about 1 year later i was part of the founding 10 in Sin Belore such a long time ago at the lauch of TBC. RP'd on and off with them since. Previous to that i bounced between 2GE as a Hunter. But seeing as you guys originated on TVC i wont assume you know the names of the people i mingled etc. Currently im trying to find my Niche again. Had some fun on GW2 but came back as enevitable as it is. As i am sure you know of HELKPO i just want to get in my HEEEELKYEEEEEEAAAH! *cough* This is the OOC section right XD?
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to start RP'ing my Warlock again. But has been a while since i did so i hope i can get back into his old quirks.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplay is self explanitory to anyone who has an IQ above 10... You take on a role which in this case is your characters biography, quirks and being able to portray them in an in game situation.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good roleplayer is rare but its not unheard of. Now a Great Role player is someone who takes everything in their stride and protrays their characters quirks and attitudes at situations not what they think personally. Some people stress out over ERP and In game relationships etc. If you find a group of peeps out there who havent seen each other naked atleast once even if drunk then pound to a penny their monks/nuns! The Trick is to react to the ingame situation not supificial expectations of everyone arround you. P.S. I dont agree with ERP but i think its the easiest way of portraying the Real Reactions of a character not the Expected Reactions of a character etc. Too many people dont seem phazed by executions... That would never be the case...
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Well ive raided every expansion but usually as a tank so as a DPS im a little rusty. But Experience wise i have alot to offer. Ive raid lead in the passed successfully run my own guild back in WotLK, Back before Perks made raising a guild and establishing your self in the server nearly impossible! My problem is my Work Pattern is non-existent. My shifts can be any day and any time between 5:45am up to 2am the next morning. McDonalds have no courtesy for raiders!
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes. I came back to primarily PvP as i get the gear and so on a 2v2 team would be peachy if possible although RBG's sound fun. Despite the immense pressure they must impose on the people present.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
A reply on my forum post on the DB WoW forums. I was looking to create a Mercenary/War Band type deal based all arround the world of Azeroth. But wasnt sure on names or general direction. Someone called "billybob" replied pointing out you guys could be right up my ally....
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Blackjaw, You know i think ive actually forgotten my old name... But i am forsaken. Some people ask me about the smell, But when your nose rots off you dont notice it. *shrugs*
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Define Fight... Myself i prefer to turn my foes to ash, or just for fun... Tourture my Imp into distracting them. he does look quite fetching in a hat!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Personal History, Hobbies! Does it look like i have all day to list them? Good! cause it will only take about 5 minutes at a push! I like to *looks arround before leaning in quietly whispering* I like to cook! I know right, I cant cook but somehow burning the shit out of some unlucky human pet i stole from the house i was just at just makes me smile!
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
*Points to the Fel Imp clearing wearing his best hat to impress his interviewer* Show him... No? *Begins to burn the floor under his imps foot to make it dance using minute balls of fire he his literally flicking to the floor* Fire is my thing... I like to make the WORLD BURN!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Disobedience, Hardly an issue... Not saying it will be but for the sake of impressing you guys *begins to make the imp Dance again*
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I... I... Approriate? Wait a second. What do you mean... If you can't call an insnane forsaken with an accute adiction to fel energy and setting things alight APPRORIATE! then i say good day to you sir!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I SAID GOOD DAY!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well, I fight with my imp alot, He seems to think he looks better then me in a hat, I tend to agree... I just dont have the cheeks for it, Look its just skin and bone! *cackles insanely loud* To be honnest though. I need someone other then this Imp to aim at... Ya know?
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I Cant wait to make him live up to his name... Induce the fear of Hell and Watch him scream... *eyes seem to glaze over with a slightly offputting insane/demented smile - "God knows whats going on in that head"*
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Depends, Who got captured?
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Well, I can follow the chain of command, And so long as it involves the phrase "Black... Burn it down" every now and then ill do my part!
Blackjaw is far from conventional but hes a hoot to have arround. As for a comparable character i would say if you think back to the A team film (recent one with Liam Neeson etc) he would be a classic immitation of Murdoc just with added Hat Wearing Imp in place of the Fake Pony he rides in the Montage leading up to the Baghdad mission. Ya'know the whole "YOU CAN NEVER TAKE... OUR FREEDOM" rip off he did oh and instead of his Antifreeze marinade he just obliterates food to a chared husked... So it just... Poweders in his mouth. Saves chewing!
Hope you like what you read and look forward to hearing from you!
[-------------------------------------End of Additional Infomation-------------------------------------------]