Subject: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form 28/7/2011, 19:59
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have fairly minimal experience in role-playing having only gotten really into it over the past month or so. I do have other characters on other servers but that was mere dabbling. I've been eager about it for quite a while but I sadly haven't found a Guild that suits what I'm looking for.
Until now, that is.
2) Why do you want to join us?
You guys offer everything I want in a guild. A friendly environment, organized role-play, a badass name and community options such as PvP and Raids.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To me it's throwing a bunch of interesting characters into a situation and seeing what happens as well as immersing yourself into the game world and generally just having some fun in a unique and imaginative way.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone who'll invest in the character, go along with the story but also be kind to other people as not to alienate them, as long as that characteristic isn't in the character of course.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
My character is not fully leveled yet, but I do have experience with raiding on my main characters over on Doomhammer. I used to raid often with my Guild-mates.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these.
I am interested in RBGs and Arenas but I have very little experience with them, aside for some minor dabbling in WotLK.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I heard about the Shatterskull Marauders browsing the Guild list ingame.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Kei'Jin, hailing from the Darkspear Tribe of Trolls.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
To the end.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything
Nothing much to tell. I enjoy hexing random little creatures around my area when I am bored. As cruel as it may seem, the hides they drop are useful and my skill wielding spells only grows.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am a mighty Witch-Doctor, my spells can shake the spirit world with all their strength. I am adept with my powers and have great mental training. Despite that, my preparation is not yet complete and I seek guidance from those wiser and more powerful than I.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will do whatever I am asked of. That is the best way to show your power.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I have power and the will to use it with honor and strength, but also the compassion to learn. I think that is the material you require.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I have done well before in tightly knit groups of allies, so naturally I'm going to find the most tightly knit one I can.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I fought the Sea-Witch on the Echo Isles along side Vol'Jin, as well as unleashed my wrath upon the interloping human invaders of Northwatch.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I would gladly aid any group in the destruction of Garrosh Hellscream.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
My loyalty to my brothers will never falter, but I heavily doubt that I would be capable of getting them out alive by myself. I would still gladly try if not for the lives depending on me, so I would have to let my brethren die, but I could promise them;
I would avenge their deaths.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I pledge my life to the warband. I will honor my superiors.