OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Iím willing to learn. Iím a fan of RP in real life (during ASG games mostly), to be honest I do not know why I didnít try it in a computer game yet.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I browsed few RP guild forums and yours is by far the most interesting.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Create a character, any character.
Donít hold on with one stereotype, your character evolves.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Thatís actually a hard question, I would go with the level of oneís involvement in RP.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
In time, yes. Actually Iím returning to WoW after few years. Last time I played on TBC, so I have to catch up with current metagame.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Iím interested! Iím a big fan of PvP - it is the main motivator to get better gear/keep playing. But like Iíve stated above, I have a lot of catching up. My experience, snap, letís say Iím a total newbe.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Iíve answered that one accidentally in 2nd question.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Fitzmaz. Goblin. Not a greedy one, not at all.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
OhÖ Yes! Iím willing to fight for the best stakes, ummm I meant to the best of my abilities! For the Horde, for the warband, for moneyÖ *giggles*.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Myself?! My enemies know me, oh maybe they donít know my name exactly, orÖ maybe they didnít see meÖ exactly. Donít look at me like that! They only know thatís something is missing, It should stay that way. What? Itís not stealing when it comes to alliance, technically. They deserve it, themí buffoons in big white castles.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Did you tried to steal a barrel of rum from a tauren pirate? Well, now you know someone who succeeded in that horrifying task. No need for applause, *blushes* oh stop it.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Iím not a goblin. Iím The Goblin *proud* . Did you see the size of these taurens, orcs, humans and all that crowd? Yeah, now look at me. Iím still here, am I?
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Oh, actually you can learn a lot from me. Iím an engineer, EDUCATION in these times? Priceless my friends, priceless.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Hard to steal bigge.. *sighs*, Itís hard to overcome bigger challenges alone. I do need comrades!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I preferred to work alone, itís safer, less depended, lesser chance of failing, bigger gainÖ so MANY pros oh my goblin god. Why do I want to join the warband anyhow? Wait! I need you guys Ė for the greater scaÖ greater CAUSE, I mean it! I do not have any experience in team fights, but Iím willing to learn. For the greaterÖ loot.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Wait, THAT Hellscream? *thinks hard*. He is wealthy, actually he isÖ filthy rich. IíM IN, show me the way boss!
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your cityís defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
As I stated before *gloats* Iím an engineer. Quite smart as well, capable of building a turret with movement sensors and alarm signal and sniper rifle (with zoom!) and self-destruction system and coffee maker and pancake machine. Easy. Saving my warbands brothers is crucial, how I suppose to roÖ overthrow Hellscream on my own?
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
*takes a while to response* Huh, hierarchy yeah? I guess itís the only sensible solution for dividing the spoils after the job. Correct manner? Goblins are the most civilized race on the world! As you know, that comes with manners. You donít have to worry bout that, kind sir.
OUT OF CHARACTER ADDITIONAL INFO:
Like I stated before my last contact with WoW was TBC. I need to learn how to play from scratch, I intent to play slowly Ė gain experience by questing (no power lvling), just enjoying the game (right now Iím around 22lvl). I hope youíll accept Fitzmaz into your ranks. Iím eager to learn all about WoW, and Itís always better to ask fellow guild mate about some game difficulty in RP manner rather than just google it and (in most cases) spoil the fun. English is not my native language, playing in English speaking guildíll be a challenge for me but I can always RP out of smaller mistakes and note the proper form for the future,