) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
During my time on Ravenholdt (RP-PVP)
I was an officer in the Brokenhorn Tribe
A member in Crimson Moon
and then an Officer in The Grey Company
(All very large RP guilds on the server)
After taking a break and rerolling I joined The Three Hammers on Defias for about a year, before taking another break.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Due to my brother coming back to WoW and deciding to play Horde, I faction changed but am now guildless! I've seen you guys in Ashenvale and being one of the only multi-racial RP guilds (That I've seen) I thought I'd hit you up!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I'd probably say its investing in the world of the game.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Holding back the temptation to be a half dragon half vampire warrior princess and you're good in my books!
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would, however just coming back I only have experience with MoP each raid through LFR but I've previously done every other raid while its been current as far back as TBC.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am up for this aswell, always PvPed since I started in TBC.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Karru Thunderhoof of the Tauren.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
The Horde saved our race from near annihilation, I would give everything for the Horde and any who fight for its' cause.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Born into a war with centaur, I had to learn to survive, quickly. As I grew, I gained favour with the elements which, combined with my determination to live and the combat experience I had obtained while fighting countless centaur,I became a respected warrior among my people. Despite all this, we were still losing our war. However, with the arrival of the strangers from beyond the sea, the tides had turned in our favour. We repelled the centaur from Mulgore and finally claimed a home. Ever since, I have been indebted to The Horde and will defeat all those that threaten it's ideals.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I combine my shamanism with my battle-hardened combat experience to form a formidable totemic warrior!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I have time for none of the above, you'll only witness my bravery, loyalty and mountains of strength!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I wish to aid all those that helped my people, no matter the cost.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
The Horde must band together now, more than ever and I believe this warband is one way to accomplish that.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
After joining the Horde I have participated in many battles in the past years, from Ashenvale to Northrend and back again.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Hellscream has tainted the ideals of the Horde and what it stands for. I will not let him lead us to ruin.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I would without any doubt, rescue my comrades.The Horde went out of their way to save us, and so shall I.Once rescued I would to all in my power to reclaim my city.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am not shy to orders and hierarchy, respect your elders, after all.