1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Well I have been a member of Blades for Hire, over a year now. I have veteran status on there. I have few alts too witch I rp as well. Like one in Black Hand.
2) Why do you want to join us?
When I started to Rp, I met few of you in Ratched, doing casual Rp with you was fun. I was a newbie back then and now after rp'ng more, I would like to try some Trollish rp with you guys.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
For me its an escape form the real world. To be someone else than you self. But I think still, its all abaut fun too. Roleplay should be fun, not like a bad comedy movie, but enjoyable thing.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Hmm. I respect others ideas, and Im willing to play along. I dont judge player from someones TRP.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Well, I would like to, but this character is not high enough lvl for that yet. Mayby in a future, but I have not raided any of thise new ones. Vanilla was my prime.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Like I sayed. Mayby when I get this character to 90. I have done some arenas on my Paladin. Rogue is still bit new for me, so we will see.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I first heard abaut you ingame. When I started to Rp, or I cant even say that it was Rp(on myside) back then. I lurked and watched you moustly. Now after a year I started to browse Defias forums, I noticed your update, and got intrested.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Im Juule, Troll Zufli faom da lands.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I will aid wit da spiaits.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I be watchin' spritis, talkin' to dams, laanin' faom dams, lika my mota, day callad 'a Zufli da baby witch, now I be wun my salf.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I will ba sanding' cuasa, 'ah, lovaly tings aganst oua anamyas.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Ask faom da spiaits. Day 'af gaantad my povaas.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
My wisdom of da land and my contacts wit da spiaits.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I 'af 'aad good aumoas faom yu, dat yu ba lika family avan in wa.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I 'af countaaad many dangaas on my taavals. Caaantuaas of fysical and mind. Wit da povaas of da spiaits I 'af ancountaaad dams and I be still 'aaa.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
My 'oma city is buanad.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
My 'oma is still buanad. so I will 'alp da faiand.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Ps. Im still bit new on this Troll thing. If the words are too hard to understand, or even correctly written, Im sorry for that. And I have this thing called Dyslexia, but I have tryed to work my English better (Im from Finland).