1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've roleplayed, on and off, for over five years now on a number of different characters on Warcraft and have also touched on RP on other games as well. I'd by no means say I'm great, but I do know the rules and what's expected
2) Why do you want to join us?
I've only recently returned to WoW after a 9 month break, but before I left I was considering applying due to the presence the Marauders have on the server and wanted to be a part of it. Unfortunately I was struggling with managing my time with university work and decided I'd best go cold turkey. However, I don't foresee that happening again.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Taking on a persona different to your own and acting it out, much like stage improv.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A roleplayer that doesn't directly control a situation without offering any choice, but is able to steer a situation on more neutral terms.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'm not a big fan of raiding purely due to the time commitment on a weekly basis, but I'd be happy to find myself some gear appropriate to fill a spot occasionally if there's a spot that needs filling. I've had some experience back in WotLK where I raided every week for a few months.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these?
Certainly, although I've never tried RBGs I used to be in a PvP guild that used to premade extensively before the introduction of RBGs, and I've had plenty of experience with arenas in the past.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Chassis Trashyshore. I'm a Goblin.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Sure. For the Horde and the Warband!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Let me see... well I was born on Kezan for a start. My father was a cab driver and my mother was a pirate's discarded whore. I was evicted from Kezan by Deathwing coming up to three years ago and served a bit of time as a slave which was a little weird. Since then I've been going from one line of work to the other. Including, but not exclusively, work as a mechanic, a fisherwoman, a mercenary, one of the Trade Prince Gallywix's Pleasure Palace "waitresses", a stock broker and a banker. Plenty of experience you see.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I shoot a rifle and I have plenty of little tricks up my sleeve that you'd never see coming. One of my previous lines of work was a temporary member of the Gob Squad, making me super efficient.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Uhm, you choose something for me and I'll do it. Now is that not just the perfect answer?
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I'm brave, obedient and strong.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
For some work, something to do and something to fight for and to meet new people.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Fought to establish Azshara as the new Kezan as an Airborn Priest, trained to become a member of the Gob Squad (as afore mentioned), and worked security at a bar in Bilgewater Harbor.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Yeah, he once fly kicked me out of the War Room when I accidentally wandered in shortly after arriving in Orgrimmar, so down with him I say.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Stay at my post. Friends or not they shouldn't have allowed themselves to be captured, and so it would be highly illogical to waste a superior soldier, like myself, on what would be a lose lose situation. They'd probably get captured again anyway. Think logically is what I always say!