OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've been roleplaying on the Alliance side of The Venture Co. since Wrath of the Lich King and ran a few roleplay events and a story line since then.
2) Why do you want to join us?
As fun as alliance side is, I like the horde too. The only problem is I can't find horde roleplay on The Venture Co. since the Marauders left, and so I'm hoping to find horde roleplay and enjoyment.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To me roleplaying is all about making yourself a character in the world and developing that character, making them change, grow and learn by interactions with other characters. It's great to go with the flow and look back to say "Wow, my character has really evolved from what I started as."
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
What I think makes a good roleplayer is the ability to adapt and change depending upon what you're presented with in the world. The ability to decide and evolve your character through time gradually.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
As much as I like PvE, I heroic raid a holy paladin on alliance side and keeping two raiding schedules and roleplaying would be hard. I would much rather roleplay with Marauders than try to keep two schedules and potentially miss out on this.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Personally I don't have too much of an interest in PvP, one of the few aspects of the game that doesn't intrigue me.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I heard about the Marauders mainly from my friend, Nami. But otherwise a few tales while you were on The Venture Co.
IN CHARACTER - General Questions
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Lomadia Bileblast and I am Forsaken.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Why would I be seeking you were I not interested in fighting? And I only do it to the best I can, I assure you. Either way, to answer your question, yes.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
What happened to me before death means little, I serve a better purpose now. I was betrayed by my faith.. and so I awaited a time to take my revenge, learning and advancing with a new belief. The belief that I am now born of shadow.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I appreciate the more subtle approach to combat, why make myself known to the enemy when I can achieve so much more from the dark? I have trained to strike however, not to be a petty thief.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Through deeds and action, as my words will mean little. Some may call a subtle approach cowardice, I call it more.. cunning.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Training in strikes from the dark or being unseen if need be. I have little more to offer than my services, for what they are worth.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
The warband is currently dealing with the Warchief's rule to my knowledge, and this makes it of great interest to me. We forsaken are no friend of the new Warchief. It would also be interesting to experience combat alongside the other races of the horde.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
The only training I have at my disposal is teachings from the Forgotten Shadow, learning how to be quiet, quick and most importantly efficient.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
The Warchief is no friend of mine, or of my people in large. The Forsaken in large may not wish to act, but I do.
IN CHARACTER - Moral Question
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes. Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Respect is a vital virtue, and one I intend to keep. The wishes of my superior would be kept, for better or for worse. Had there been no wish from a superior, I would consider my chances of success in a rescue before attempting. My current loyalties lie with the Undercity as Forsaken, but fate can be most curious. I implore you to think though, what view does it give if a Marauder sacrifices a city to save his friend? And what view does it give if Marauders perish to save the city. Which is more important? The death of a few, who could be seen as heroes, or the death of a city and putting a mark of cowardice on myself, something you say you despise. I can not say indefinitely, for it is a tough question. For now, I would have to answer with preserving the city.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner?
I have never been a rank and file individual, but I am prepared to change that. Respect is a key virtue as I said before. Too little might result in my true death, and how can I help or improve then? And so I am prepared to show respect.