1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have been a part of several RP guilds over the years since the release of TBC. Some more active than others, some larger than others.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I am looking for a group of people that I can have fun with but also spend some time RP'ing, since that is one of the things I like most about WoW
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To be able to take on a personality that is not by definition your own and make it work in the situations that you are faced with. Also to be able to adapt to what happens to your surroundings and act on it in an appropriate fashion.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Being able to not take yourself too serious, but to really invest in who your character is.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I have very little raiding experience and honestly, I don't have the time to do it anyway. If ever a moment comes up when a backup tank is needed and I have the gear that's required, I can be called upon.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Through the WoW forums
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
- Aellyna Dawnchaser, Sin'dorei, hailing from the city of Silvermoon
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
- I am willing to do exaclty that
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
- My name is Aellyna Dawnchaser, I have had my first experience in the armies of Kael'thas Sunstrider. Within his army, I found myself promoted to the rank of Commander. This until his treason became clear to me and I deserted. I found myself without a cause and wandered the world of Azeroth for many years, selling my skills as a mercenary. When the Cataclysm came, I felt an urge to fight whatever evils were spreading on our world and applied for the army of the Horde.
Now, after many battles as a Horde soldier, I find that it has become time to once again be more than just a pawn in a mindless war, but to serve a purpose once again.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
- My blade, Rag'alash, is a demonic blade that has been purified and blessed by Sin'dorei priests. I wield it as if it were a part of my arm. My specialisation lies with close combat, looking the enemy straight in the eye before watching the life fade out of him.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
- I have no cowardice within me, for I have no reason for it. Never have I lost a battle in my life. I can follow orders and will do so when needed. And if lack of strength is mentioned, I would enjoy challenging whoever mentioned it to a battle of wits and swords.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
- My experience in war, my will to survive and my craving for blood.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
- To once again serve a true purpose, but also to become even better than I already am in arms.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
- I have been a commander in the army of Kael'thas Sunstrider for several years. I lead a group of soldiers against the undead forces and fought wherever we were sent off to.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
- As a soldier who has seen the mindlessness of some of Hellscreams attacks, I can only answer with a firm 'yes'
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
- I will stay on my post, as my brothers in the Warband will either find a way to break free or die a noble death as soldiers in a war. And if so, my blade will in time provide justice to those who have been killed.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.