OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have:
I do RP in World of Warcraft for over a year. I started in the guild Blades for Hire. I currently a member of the Freelancers. (Both alliance side)
2) Why do you want to join us?
I just started playing in Horde. I have heard that you are one of the biggest rp guild in the horde. I'd love to play rp with people who also like this type of game.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?:
Ability to create your own character. The specific performance.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
For 5 years I play a RPG systems, like Dungeons and Dragon. I know how to get into character I always try to give them a bit of individuality.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have:
Well, I dont have much experiance during this expansion. So I do not think I'll be helpful.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these:
I like PvP, I will be pleased to join you in the arenas and rbg. (1700exp)
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I found out from the leader of Freelancers. Siegmund.
N CHARACTER - General Questions
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Quilathe Lightspire, I am Sin'Dorei.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Each of us is fighting for something, so why not do it with others? I assure you that I will do everything in my power to prove my worth. My answer is yes.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I lived through a lot, I remember the fall of Silvermoon. I was a professor when Dalaran fell , there I was captured and tortured by scourge. I am a talented mage. I also have a lot of knowledge related to the history of the world and its mysteries.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I was trained in the Arcane University of Silvermoon. My talents associated with fire, may be useful for you. While under the control of the Scourge, I was forced to endure the knowledge of shadow magic being drilled into my mind.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Even the scourge did not break my will. I do not think that anyone can.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
My magical abilities and knowledge, make it. Many are similar to me, but not many have the same experience.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Horde is becoming weaker by the inept governments of the warchief. You are one of the possibilities to fight him back.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any the My only training is that during my education in Arcane University of Silvermoon.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Of course, this is the main reason why I'm here.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I`ll Stay in my position. Those who got caught knew the risks. The good of of individual units is nothing compared to the entire city. I would do anything to make them pay for their deaths.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I know my place, execute commands is not a problem for me. I will follow the orders of superiors.