OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have no rp experience in wow but have done rp in warcraft 3.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I'm interested in starting with rp and this seems like a decent guild to rp with.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
The interaction of different characters and personalities and the develoment and growth of your character.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good roleplayer is someone who is patient and can adapt to different situations.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
I already raid and it would be hard to keep up with two guilds.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I love pvp and have good arena and RBG xp unfortuntly i am not lvl 90 on this character
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I was looking for a good rp server around the wow forums and found shatterskull Marauders as a reccomendation.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am mojyn of the drakkari tribe, once a noble troll until my death by the hands of the Lich king.2) While with us, 2
2 you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
The call of battle is in my veins, my "life" is dedicated to the greater good of the horde and my allies.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Once i was one of the noble Drakkari trolls. I lived happily on the icy tundras of Zul'Drak with my tribes men. Until the attack of the scourge. It was hell, my brothers and sisters were slain and risen right before my eyes. I thought it was over when my life finally was claimed. I was so wrong...
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I was trained by Highlord Darion Mograine him self, he tought me how to make the bones of my enemies freeze, how to make the blood of my enemies flow, how to make death it self obey me. On the battlefield i fight on the front line.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
By slaying our enemies in combat!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
The ability to stand on the front line and protect my brothers in arms!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
In order to find a meaning to this after life.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Once i was a noble warrior form the drakkari tribe. There was no rank or roles in the tribes, we were all equal warriors. I fought on the front line to protect my tribe until our fall.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I haven little to none interest in political struggles. If it is to protect my friends i am more than willing to rise my blade against Hellscream!
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
My loyatlity lies with those who deserves it. What is a city without it's people, i would abadon my post and honour in order to rescue my friends.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Rank and title means nothing to me. But if you mortals find it inportant i do not object to follow it. Respect needs to be deserved.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!