Yo mon! Lets get started eh?
1) Please note any RP experience you have.
I have been Roleplaying for a whole year now.. Almost. Mostly on the Alliance side however, I have had little interaction with the Horde except on Emily and Bavragor. (Which was mostly because of Gankers.)
2) Why do you want to join us?
Well, first of all because the little interaction I have had from you I have had great fun, both when Roleplaying and PvPing with you. I have never Roleplayed with Horde before so I want the first time I do it to be interesting and fun. I have also heard that this is almost the only way to get Roleplay on Horde because of its lack in Random Roleplay.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
You select a class and pla-.. Ooh you mean Roleplay?
I look on Roleplay as a hobby, somewhere I can find great fun and interaction with other players. I'm saying this knowing its not what you want since I don't understand the question..
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Personaly? Well that must be fantasy, imagination, actually wanting to learn and an act for roleplay. You can't really roleplay good if you don't have imagination. The experience has a little bit to say about how good you are however, since that would mean you have learned trough time.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
Raid? You mean raiding a village? I guess so, just bring me a torch and a pitchfork and I'm ready!
No but seriously, yes I would love to raid with you, PvP raids is good, PvE raids is good and Rp raids are also a thumbs up!
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these?
I have finaly started to like PvP myself and find it both interesting and fun, I haven't gotten into a rated battleground yet, but have tried out the Arenas only to get the Spirit kicked out of me, I work best in large groups where I can hide my shameful DPS in others.. At-least when I play Death Knight.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
As I said before, I have roleplayed with you on different occasions, like when the Freelancers brought you food and supplies.. I was that giant man named Thorvald.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I be a proud Troll mon! I be from da Darkspear tribe out on da Echo Isles.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Ya mon, Lets crack some skulls!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I have been travelin' much trough mah life before me family finally settled down at da Echo Isles, for a long while it seemed like we be havin' a good life before da Warchief Hellscream deiced ta change things, we be now looked down on! A won't stand for da mon, ah would rather die den let dat brainless racist look down on our people!
Hobbies? Yah we love fishin, campin' an Alchemy! Nothin' like makin' things go boom mon! *Zepra cracks out in laughter.*
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
We be specialized in Spear, axe an throwin javelins! We be also good at cheerin' up da mood an bring food to da company! Yah want fireworks? Sure just give me some gunpowder an a will give ya a whole party!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
By crackin' skulls, talkin with people.. Perhaps some fireworks an bombs, was thinkin on bringin' me own Gnome cannon!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
A want ta fight for freedom, for me family home, our honor an da horde! We 'ave been trainin' for dis day since we could walk mon! It be our tradition to fight for what we think be da right thing. Yah need somethin' or someone taken down? Yah have ya right mon here. Fightin' with others be no problem at all, just keep me away from da undeads, dey be killin' me nose. *Waves his right hand infront of his nose as if he could smell one right now.*
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
A told yah mon! A want to fight for da Rebelion with da best! Yah 'ave been listenin, yeh? *Stares at you with one eye*
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
We have fought in no wars mon, we just filled 17! We have mostly been crackin' tiki skulls an' Murlocks when we were young.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Yah mon! Dat be why I be here!
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
What kind of question is dat mon?! Da post be first priority mon, me honor would be broken an me people be slaughtered if a left dat post!
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Respect will be shown an obedience, yah tell me ta wash kodo leftovers a will, need food? Yah we get food with spear for yah men mon.